The Masked Singer

A pleasingly poor choice of song and interpretation for Jake, I thought :disco:

Hedgehog (:boring:) and Fox out next please. Still horny for Monster and very much on Team Queen Bee: I’m still astounded that she can actually sing like that. (Also I love ‘Heaven’.) No wonder the coven all took against THE VOICE :side-eye:

Oh I really am not sure we need a GROUP PERFORMANCE from the Masked Singers :D

Lil Wayne was revealed as the first celebrity unmasked on the US version of the show. I know quite little about him but that is a rather big name, no?

Lil Wayne was revealed as the first celebrity unmasked on the US version of the show. I know quite little about him but that is a rather big name, no?

Yeah, they've also said in promos there are three stars who are on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and at least two Grammy winners.
*Cue reveals of Tia Carrerre and Sophia Loren*

STILL watching that fantastic Queen Bee performance and NR is instantly my new favourite member of Girls Aloud if indeed it is her which I’m sure it probably is but I’m choosing to engage with the mystery of it all :disco:

Nadine WHO?

It is really interesting how they’ve been able to get some biggish names for this. I guess for many singers it’s got to be easy money, a bit of fun, and unlike some other reality shows there doesn’t seem to be any shame in doing it.

Part of the joy of it is definitely the lack of desperation. It just seems like fabulous fun. It’s not like going to the jungle and eating kangaroo arseholes

Erm not really, when you think we had PATSY PALMAH!

I just saw Miss Monster in the US version. @Zu-Klara darling, is that you trying to seduce sexy Monster?

masked-singer-miss-monster.png

Now that always goes down a treat whilst home bound on a Saturday night with a few bottles of vino.

GO FOX!

I wouldn’t mind seeing the back of Monster, but hoping he stays in for @Zu-Klara. He’s got to get his rocks off somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom