The Masked Singer

I’ve fucked myself up again in a deranged Diazepam’d moment on the login front but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fucking INGRATES! Hedgehog my TWAT!

So now we know it’s Ceelo Green can I ask MASK ON OR OFF? Never mind the bloody lights.

Although he may well have cross eyes. Like GABRIELLE he keeps his peepers a mystery.

Oh that’s better. Thank you @octophone :disco:

At least the truly tremendous QUEEN BEE is through. I was hoping that that shitty take on ‘Vogue’ would see the end of poxy crappo costume Octopus but obviously NOT! Disgusting!

The greatest love of all was a bit too big for her, insomuch as it’s too big for anyone except dear dead Whitney. Work it out was :agog: however!

The greatest love of all was a bit too big for her, insomuch as it’s too big for anyone except dear dead Whitney.

Nice effort on the Whitney front though. To think that I previously thought that she was a little bit piss poor and that the heart-shredding middle eight in ‘Call The Shots’ was her only good moment! Not to suggest that it’s NICOLA ROBERTS obviously :side-eye:

Well I though Nicola was out after picking that really shit Beyoncé song. Hoorah for getting to the final :disco:

Reactions: Zu
Oh and now I want to see a one woman Denise Van Outen show

Octupus...she sings so much like charlotte church in terms of being nasal when she sings pop. Is it K-Jenk though? The Vogue was AWFUL

I am thinking the male is Jason Manford

But Nicola Roberts FTW :disco:

The Oz judging panel is so on a different league - Lindsay Lohan and Dame Dannii M. :disco:

The Oz judging panel is so on a different league - Lindsay Lohan and Dame Dannii M. :disco:
Yeah but the contestants though. I live there and I didn’t know half of them :zombie:

Reactions: Zu
Still gutted about Monster. Saturday evening without boss-eyed furry blue immobility just won’t be the same. I don’t actually think that ‘Careless Whisper’ was a very good choice at all so I’m blaming George Michaels :(

Didn’t Nicola sing Greatest Love of All on Popstars the rivals?

Last edited:
A quick YouTube search doesn’t seem to have it.
She did however cover the likes of I’m So Excited and everyone’s favourite SHOUT :side-eye:

Popstars The Rivals on YouTube is a perennial treat.

There's never a moment not improved by the band reveal, or Kimberely having a bash at Chain Reaction.

Reactions: SDF
Popstars The Rivals on YouTube is a perennial treat.

There's never a moment not improved by the band reveal, or Kimberely having a bash at Chain Reaction.

Geru is a treat on that show. It was after her 2001 heyday, and before 2004 PASHUN era, she still claims the glory for making Cheryl famous to this day :disco:

Ha. I've not been watching, but Jonathan guessing Nadine for Queen Bee makes me wish there was a camera in those masks

Nicola is singing one of my absolute FAVOURITES tonight. She HAS to WIN!!

I wish there was a camera on Nadine at the mere suggestion her range is as "contained" as our dear Bee's

When I saw them live last time it was clear they were all belting trying to out do her. Poor Nadine flopping is a blessing to stop her ruining her voice with the live over singing though.

His singing voice doesn't sound like Michael Ball, but Hedgehog's mannerisms and way of speaking certainly have him to a tee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom