The Moopy True Crime Den (documentaries/podcasts, etc.)

I can’t at some of these INVESTIGATIVE VLOGGERS :argh:

Not sure if this is the place to talk about things that are about to become true crime fodder...?

The Sarah Everard story is really chilling, isn't it?

A serving Metropolitan Police officer has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a woman in south London, detectives have announced.

Sarah Everard, 33, was last seen in Clapham, in the south-west area of the capital, at around 9.30pm on 3 March.

A male Met Police officer was detained at an address in Kent on Tuesday evening and remains in custody at a London police station, said Scotland Yard.

A woman was also arrested at the same Kent address on suspicion of assisting an offender, and also remains in custody.

“The fact that the arrested man is a serving Metropolitan Police officer is both shocking and deeply disturbing,” said assistant commissioner Nick Ephgrave, speaking outside Scotland Yard on Wednesday morning.

“I recognise the significant concern this will cause. It’s really important the investigative team are given the space and time to find Sarah, and they’re working at all speed to do so.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sarah-everard-met-officer-arrested-b1814906.html

and the suspect has been rushed to hospital with a head injury?!

...oh and he's back in custody now. Weird though.

and the suspect has been rushed to hospital with a head injury?!

...oh and he's back in custody now. Weird though.

I would assume he tried to kill himself.

Two brothers just killed their family and themselves in Texas. One of them left a long note below - with a rant about The Office thrown in

"I love my family. I genuinely do. And that's exactly why I decided to kill them."

Texas-2104060246.jpg

Last edited:
This week's 24 Hours In Police Custody on Channel 4 is very good but be warned: it's a tough watch and you will feel FURY

Was just gonna say that’s been in my recommendeds for ages now amongst nothing remotely similar :D Who is paying for its EXPOSURE?

Oh that's weird, I've seen loads of similar comments :D

I watch this kind of shit all the time so it didn't stand out for me

This has also been in my recommendations. If Famed Tastemaker @dUb is on board, then I most certainly am too.

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
Yeah I watched that the other night. Very good. There are more. Is it YouTube content or something? It exploded so quickly. That lite cunt really was a cunt.

I think YouTube probably just wants in on the crime doc trend and are pushing it to compete. Obviously this isn't as slick as a Netflix series but I do love seeing footage of the interrogations.

This one is also on the channel but unlisted. Still fascinated by it

The 5-part documentary series 'Murder At The Cottage' about the killing of a French woman in rural Ireland in the 90s (same story as the podcast 'West Cork') is on Sky now. Verrrrrrry good.

Last edited:
Netflix are putting out a three-parter on the same story in 10 days :D

They’re making a tv show out of The Staircase

Enjoyed "The Worst Roommate Ever: Roommate Wanted" two parter on Netflix. The other eps look rather good too, but haven't seen yet.

Just started this.

Love a good cult show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom