The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

“THIS TOWN IS A GAME OF CHESS”

Kim Richards GIF

Lol Garcelle is playin the role of “fans” and Rinna is pretending to be humble

Kathy Hilton did prove that 3/3 of Big Kathy’s spawn are unhinged.

“I’ve always liked to play games and when I was little I would gather all the children in the neighborhood to come over and... I would do dental work on them. You know, Kim and Kyle would be my little assistants, and I would say ‘WALNUT PICK!’ and Kyle would hand it to me. And the kids would be like “No! No! I don’t want to do that!!” I’m like: “If you want to come back here and play, you’re going to let me do this.”

1. No LVP no point
2. Serves those bullying mean girl bitches right
3. Fuck you Rinna and your mullet
4. No LVP no point

Loved this premiere - it’s so good to have them back! Garcelle is a QOL and I love foreboding doom that is inching nearer with Erika Jayne.

I enjoyed Garcelle’s sit down with Rinna. Also Kathy seems to be a fun addition with Crystal.

Erika is just so unlikeable at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised if we never see Erik Jayne in the reunion.

Watching this just made me realise that I really don’t agree with Erika having a platform, and how much I think she’s just GROSS.

It was the first time watching a Housewives show that I’ve thought “why on earth am I bothering to watch this”, and I watched all of the RHo JERSEY!

I gave in and watched it. Not bad for a BH season opener but by far the weakest of the COVID seasons so far. I've said it before but a major cast overhaul is badly needed. Do a NY season 5 and cut half of them.

Loved this premiere - it’s so good to have them back! Garcelle is a QOL and I love foreboding doom that is inching nearer with Erika Jayne.
Well I really like Garcelle and I hope she shows more teeth this season.

Erika Jayn needs to be cancelled.

I feel so exhausted for Garcelle having to follow these vapid women around and explain to them about their behaviour :D She must feel like such a token cast member too, as it's BEYOND CLEAR she has no interest in, and nothing in common with any of these women, aside from perhaps Sutton, now Denise is gone.

Kathy is just WEIRD. But not even in a fabulous interesting way. She's BORINGLY WEIRD. She really reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner personality wise tbh.

Oh I've quite liked the first two episodes of BH.

Production are doing a stellar job of foreshadowing what we all know is about to happen with Erika. Some of the things she's said and they've been able to use - they couldn't have scripted it better. :disco:

Kyle and Rinna are awful, as per usual, but at least they're now one cast member down (if you ever counted Teddi as a cast member), and much more vulnerable to the home-truth schooling that they so deserve. And while I agree that it shouldn't be Garcelle's job to do this, it does need doing - and she's doing it wonderfully so far, one takedown for each in the first two episodes alone.

I'd like to think that Garcelle, Crystal and Sutton are ushering in a new era of Beverly Hills, though with Kathy Hilton being brought in as a cast member, it's probably just wishful thinking.

Either way, I'm approaching this new season as a soap opera storyline of the old guard versus the new guard. On the old guard side, Erika is about to implode, Kathy Hilton is no doubt about to score plenty of own goals against her own team every times she opens her mouth, and Dorit only one fallout away from flipping to the other side. And on the new guard side we have Crystal and Sutton (who is old money, yes, but a fresh boost for this TV show, so I've put her on this side) already squabbling amongst themselves, and Garcelle slowly rising the ranks as the new queen of the show, which is beautiful to watch.

There are more than enough dynamics going on to keep me entertained for a whole season.

It feels a bit of an act doesn’t it? Like she’s trying real hard to be kooky. But maybe she’s just too rich to focus.

I'm trying to remember previous times when Kathy would appear if she was as out of it as she appears this season.

I'm trying to remember previous times when Kathy would appear if she was as out of it as she appears this season.

When she interrupted the drama in the Season 5 finale with

“YOU DO MAGIC NOW?” :D

on the other hand Sutton is absolutely bananas. What a weird small insecure woman.

I'd love to see a season with both Kathy and Kim on it. I'm imagining the two of them together are something akin to Madeline and Helen in the flash-forward scenes at the end of Death Becomes Her. :disco:

Oh I've quite liked the first two episodes of BH.

Production are doing a stellar job of foreshadowing what we all know is about to happen with Erika. Some of the things she's said and they've been able to use - they couldn't have scripted it better. :disco:

Kyle and Rinna are awful, as per usual, but at least they're now one cast member down (if you ever counted Teddi as a cast member), and much more vulnerable to the home-truth schooling that they so deserve. And while I agree that it shouldn't be Garcelle's job to do this, it does need doing - and she's doing it wonderfully so far, one takedown for each in the first two episodes alone.

I'd like to think that Garcelle, Crystal and Sutton are ushering in a new era of Beverly Hills, though with Kathy Hilton being brought in as a cast member, it's probably just wishful thinking.

Either way, I'm approaching this new season as a soap opera storyline of the old guard versus the new guard. On the old guard side, Erika is about to implode, Kathy Hilton is no doubt about to score plenty of own goals against her own team every times she opens her mouth, and Dorit only one fallout away from flipping to the other side. And on the new guard side we have Crystal and Sutton (who is old money, yes, but a fresh boost for this TV show, so I've put her on this side) already squabbling amongst themselves, and Garcelle slowly rising the ranks as the new queen of the show, which is beautiful to watch.

There are more than enough dynamics going on to keep me entertained for a whole season.
Love this analysis, the only thing I disagree with is how you feel about Kyle - I just have a big soft spot for her because she always makes me laugh, big four glasses of white wine energy with her.

loving this season so far, and the issues they are tackling head on. Can’t believe Sutton went from being a QOL to a Karen in such a short space of time. Crystal is a great edition to the show and Garcelle is now emerging as the Queen Bee, the power that she has.

Kathy Hilton is just fascinating - everything she does is just so far removed from the humanity us peasants know. Imagine spending twenty years in an ivory tower and then going to your first event with real life poor people like Dorit and Erika Jayne. PLEASE now release Kim back into the wild and let Kim and Kathy have their own segment. Kyle’s :DAF: faces at everything they do is great tv.

It took my eyes some time to adjust to what that second picture even WAS!

Kathy Hilton is a STAR. I first realised after watching Paris' documentary about the PRISON her parents sent her to as a teen and Kathy acted as if Paris was recounting a minor inconvenience back to her :D

Last edited:
Girls I'm warming to this series. Once you ignore the flops and focus on Sutton, Garcelle, Crystal and Cathy (plus Dorit but they seem to have forgotten to give her any screen time) it's almost giving me OLD SCHOOL Housewives vibes.

Crystal VS Sutton is particularly interesting. I'm glad they seem to have moved past the racism conversation and moved onto the fact that Crystal clearly just thinks Sutton is completely stupid, vapid and massively ANNOYING! :D I totally relate to how she's acting having to be around somebody she absolutely cannot stand and is trying to play nice to the best of her ability for politeness sake :D Sutton getting her face roller out mid conversation was quite :D

Sutton is SUCH an oddity :D She feels completely separate from this group of women and yes her comedy of errors feud with Crystal is really giving this season a breath of fresh air as it's pushing the flop force four to the sides.

Living for Garcelle refusing to take her foot off Rinna's neck for a second too :D

That story Rinna told about Harry and the rapist friend was so bizarre in trying to compare it to the Denise situation. I too am loving Garcelle ready to pounce on Rinna, it's about time she was held properly accountable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom