The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

That story was wild.

I’m liking how disgusted Crystal is with Sutton and her histrionics but also I feel like she’s not meshing with the others. She feels on an island, from one side the not so fantastic four and the other Garcelle and Sutton, she’s in the middle.

Yes, so much time has been given to Crystal v Sutton we're not really seeing what she's like with the others. Apart from throw shade at Dorit in her talking head, what else has she done?

That door slam from Erika at the very end of this week's episode.

Garcelle's: "why didn't she just wait?" :D

Has anybody watched ‘The Housewife And The Hustler’ yet?

So many questions - where did all the money go? Will the victims get any of their settlements? How much does Erika know?

The venom from Danielle Staub ‘Ladies, and I use that term loosely’ when talking about the franchise :D

Crystal has one-season wonder written all over her permanently miserable face at this point. This week's backtracking sealed it for her.

And after watching The Housewife & The Hustler (thanks for the link @supermassive), producers might need to fill Erika's spot too...

I doubt Erika will even show up to the reunion.

We could potentially get a two-part reunion with all of the others, and a sit-down special between Andy and Erika. 45 minutes of her face not moving and the viewer coming away with nothing. And I'd take it tbh.

I really don't know if they have much else to offer this season beyond just Sutton walking in on Crystal naked which Crystal is really milking now.

I must ADMIT, I'm usually only paying about 60% attention when watching Beverly Hills, as its by far my least fave :D so these takes may be somewhat OFF:

Has Crystal really been that bad? I've quite enjoyed her spiky sulkiness, i'd assumed she'd get another season having been embroiled in the most entertaining storyline of the season so far (Sutton vs Crystal).

DORIT needs to do something, as wonderful as the unveiling of the HUGE photo of herself in her own home was :D I swear the production company are just waiting for Dorit and PK's world to go full on Erika Jayne. It will definitely all crumble one day, and they want the cameras around for when it does.

I'd also say that Kyle has been almost likeable this season?? :shock:

Sutton and Garcelle are totally the future of the show, along with whichever Richards sisters come along for the ride. Rinna is looking like she's given all she has to give at this point.

In related news, things sound shaky again for Kim :(

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainme...hards-owes-90k-unpaid-taxes-apartment-rental/

REAL Housewives Of Beverly Hills alum Kim Richards owes over $90K in unpaid taxes as she lives in a humble apartment rental, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The former Bravo star has run into a series of legal and financial troubles following her multiple arrests in 2015 for shoplifting at Target and battery on a police officer at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Six years after her arrests, the 56-year-old is still running into financial issues as she currently owes the State of California’s Franchise Tax Board nearly $100,000.

The former child actor gathered up a tax lien in 2020 for $20,762 - which has remained unpaid, the California tax board confirmed to The Sun.

She also has an outstanding tax lien from 2019 for the amount of $70,02, The Sun also confirmed - making her total of fees owed over $90,000.

Interests and fees will continue to accrue on both state tax liens for as long as it goes untouched.

Kim's rep did not immediately respond to The Sun's request for comment.

Additionally, the ex RHOBH cast member has continued living in a modest two-bedroom apartment which is a noticeable downgrade from her previous lavish homes.

I mean, Kim's home seems FINE if you look at the pictures - maybe she's actually being sensible with her money and renting somewhere she can reasonably afford :D

Me about to watch my first episode of this

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

In a town full of fakes, Queen Kyle is the real deal

I really didn't like Kyle in season 1. Not because of the Camille feud. More because of the way she would often talk down to and make fun of Kim - sometimes in front of Kim's own kids.

OK that final scene was classic Housewives (and I'd love to go to Harry Hamlin's dinner party if he was serving up vegetarian food, that table and setting looked FAB).

Sutton clearly being genuinely emotional - and not just for the camera - was serving pure rich woman with far too much money, and far too much time to make mountains out of molehills as a result :disco: A classic formula for a great Housewife.

I really don't see Crystal as a one-and-done either. She's giving me Camille levels of cold, and as she gets more engrained with the cast I can totally see magical manipulation powers emerging too.

WHAT is the point in Dorit this season? Wearing CLOTHES is her storyline? Her referencing her CAPRI ROOM as something she designed made me lol, but she's barely even serving FRIEND OF. Only one confessional outfit so far too :eyes: I wonder if she's lying low to avoid speculation in regards to her and PK's dodgy dealings.

Finally love Garcelle, but her style must be some of the absolute WORST of all time :D Gizelle finally has a rival!
WTF was that leather maxi skirt, blue fur MUFF SLEEVE and baseball cap combo? :D

What a ridiculous woman Sutton is. But shes definitely helping the season.

I also love how non pulsed Crystal is. She did say that she was so uncomfortable in the beginning of filming so I have high hopes for her once she relaxes.

Next week is another Erika scandal.

"Who's HUNKY DORY" was also rather lol of course :D
I may someday rewatch (the second half of) this episode - it's been a looooonnnng time since I've been able to say that about Beverly Hills :D

Erika being on the show is interesting as a historical documentation of her actions. I wonder how the other women feel about them being shown as being sympathetic towards her in a post-documentary world :D

Last edited:
Crystal's pleased-with-herself smile at the very end of the episode, captured by production as she stood alone on the lawn, is the most fascinating thing she's delivered so far. More of this absolute monster please.

I actually thought that was a great performance from Erika :shy::bruised:

Do we really not think Erika didn’t know about all this shady stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom