The Real Housewives of Melbourne

:D not me waking up to half of Moopy dragging Jackie by her crusty weave.

I love a hateable housewife.

tumblr_o6k4r3yhBp1spgk1lo1_400.gifv

Anybody in the mood for some Friday GAY PANIC?! :shock:

https://www.newidea.com.au/gina-liano-leaving-housewives

https://www.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk...aving-producers-scrambling-new-lead-star.html

According to sources, when filming soon ends on the fifth season, series favourite Gina Liano will be calling it quits!

Sources say Matchbox Pictures barely managed to convince the 55-year-old barrister to return for one last gig, but she made it very clear that “this season is [her] swan song”.

It’s believed Gina, who has appeared on the show since it premiered in 2014, will depart the reality series, making room for new additions Cherry Dipietrantonio, Kyla Kirkpatrick and Anjali Rao to bask in the spotlight.

The new women bring their own stories to the mix.

Newcomer Kirkpatrick, known in some Melbourne circles as the ‘Champagne Dame’, has a six-year-old daughter. UK-born Dipietrantonio is married with three children.
Rao is a familiar face, formerly hosting CNN’s weekday breakfast news and Talk Asia.

Speaking exclusively to New Idea, a source also previously revealed that Pettifleur Berenger had also been wanting a chance to shine, and it was said she had been “begging” I’m A Celeb producers for a spot in the jungle for years to relaunch herself after RHOM.

“For so long, Gina was the queen of Melbourne and reality TV ... with Pettifleur always in the shadows. But now I’m A Celeb ... has pushed her ahead of Gina in the race,” says the source, who insists the cherry on top has been RHOM’s filming delay, with Victoria’s recent COVID-19 restrictions putting a hold on the upcoming season.

Interestingly, the source insists it was, in fact, her on-screen nemesis who Network 10 originally wanted for the show.
“Gina’s the superstar and fan favourite, and was always the housewife on top of their wish list. But she has always decided it’s not her thing and turned it down."

So ESSENTIALLY Gina wants to leave after season5 is finished, and the DM article has additional quotes on Gina actually quite enjoying being out of the spotlight and going back to her normal life - which is FAIR ENOUGH really. It's been about a DECADE since season 1 and people's priorities change.

Let's just get season 5 SHOT first!

Last edited:
The longer the take to make Season 5 the more I’m beginning to worry. Melbourne (along with NY) is the only franchise without any dud seasons and I would be more than happy with it bowing out on top and not spoiling its legacy.

OMG what does it mean, will Pettifleur be back or not?

I’m fine with a season without Gina, tbf. Gina I feel is too big and dominant, she could leave the lesser queens battling and shining without the show dipping in quality.

I’m fine with a season without Gina, tbf. Gina I feel is too big and dominant, she could leave the lesser queens battling and shining without the show dipping in quality.

I'm interested to see whatever Season 5 ends up like, but if Gina is already checked out I can totally see it being Gina and Lydia in one corner not really engaging with the others, whilst Gamble and Janet try to integrate with the newbies.

Gina's totally the sort of Nene-character where if she doesn't want to PLAY she simply won't - and Lydia will follow suit, albeit in a somewhat MESSIER fashion.

A full-on Lydia vs Janet season, with Gina spitting barbs from the sidelines when she can be bothered to turn up, has potential to be INCREDIBLE however!

I think the shoe can survive without Gina JUST FINE, just bring back PETTIFLEUR and ANDREA!

TRUE STORY: I may have drunkenly messaged Pettifleur a while back telling her to CALL THE PRODUCERS NOW, there's STILL TIME to get cast on Season 5 before they start shooting again.

She replied saying there was absolutely no chance, and inferred that production HATE HER! :D / :(

TRUE STORY: I may have drunkenly messaged Pettifleur a while back telling her to CALL THE PRODUCERS NOW, there's STILL TIME to get cast on Season 5 before they start shooting again.

She replied saying there was absolutely no chance, and inferred that production HATE HER! :D / :(

Oh I’m glad it’s not just me that does this, I drunkenly messaged Gamble asking for the full lyrics to Classy, she DIDN’T REPLY!

Just imagine Pettifleur being let loose among newbies and without any hindrance in the form of Gina...and with her newly accquired delusion/confidence after her other reality series.... I need it in my life!

Oh I’m glad it’s not just me that does this, I drunkenly messaged Gamble asking for the full lyrics to Classy, she DIDN’T REPLY!

I AHEM may have also drunkenly messaged Gamble with a DIRECT LINK to her write up in my countdown thread, as I thought she would be the only Housewife that would actually GET IT....she didn't reply or read it :(

(IMAGINE if we had Gamble bored in lockdown posting on here :D )
tumblr_noq1i6G4ks1qzam6zo1_400.gifv

I wonder if there's anywhere else on the ENTIRE INTERNET that talks about Pettifleur as frequently as we do here :D / :disco:

R8Ko.gif

I can confirm these places exist. Mainly twitter DMs but it's out there :disco:

This might actually mean we could get ANDREA back :D An Andrea/Pettifleur alliance would be the most diabolical thing ever

Gina deciding that this will be her last season has me concerned that she's had another nightmare of a season with the newbies doing a Sally to her, but at triple the strength.

She'll be wishing she'd held the 'wog bitch' lie back for season 5 now.

Gina deciding that this will be her last season has me concerned that she's had another nightmare of a season with the newbies doing a Sally to her, but at triple the strength.

She'll be wishing she'd held the 'wog bitch' lie back for season 5 now.

They haven’t even started filming yet! :D

In the STOP FUCKING HATE link Gina just sounds like she's just a bit DONE with being in the spotlight. She's in her fifties now, and must be pretty secure financially. Maybe she just CAN'T BE ARSED with it all any more :D

Gina’s attempt at being a victim of ANTI-ITALIAN racism was so DESPERATE!

I mean it’s only a matter of time before even white stereotyping are deemed racist and some of the best tv works in herstory of mankind, such as The Sopranos and RHOM, will get cancelled and lost forever.

I believe Sally called her a w*g bitch. Those camel teeth were capable of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom