UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

giphy.gif

Man has affair and apologises for not social distancing :D

this government! Veep and The Thick Of It could NEVER :basil:

Man has affair and apologises for not social distancing :D

this government! Veep and The Thick Of It could NEVER :basil:

this is what I thought was so weird, BBC are just running with the social distancing thing.

in some ways I guess it’s the same old thing of whether affairs are really anyone’s business, and grotty tabloid “public interest” things. Maybe that’s why they’re going on the rule breaking angle then, especially with such a double standard on that other guy’s resignation

I think I'd rather do Hancock than Johnson. Johnson will be riddled and probably shouts "BOMBS AWAY, GINGER!" when he cums whereas Matt Hancock looks more the "cried and then shakes your hand afterwards" type.

CLEARLY :D
Oh just embrace it. We need descriptions of what a sexual encounter with every member of the cabinet would be like.

Gove: too gakked up to sustain an erection

Patel: just kicks the shit out of you and then masturbates over your twitching carcass

Truss: completely bewildered by the concept of sex, is still in discussions with the stork over immigration quotas

Sunak: absolute fucking stallion, won't stop until your eyes have rolled so far back into your head that you can see your own brain, delicious breakfast. Unfortunately, he'll also set fire to your house on his way out.

Williamson: can't cum unless you show him pictures of Jaywick

Shapps: asleep after less than 2 minutes, shits the bed

Raab - surprisingly vigorous but likely to slap your arse as if he's a jockey and you're his trusty steed

Not usually the biggest Nadia Sawalha fan but this rant surely speaks for all of us frustrated by the constant allowance of this behaviour of this government by our people. WHY DO PEOPLE SUPPORT THESE ABSOLUTE FUCKERS?

STRONG BRITAIN!

GREAT NATION!

I'd like to start a petition to change our country's name to " The United Kingdom of Great Nation Strong Britain and Northern Ireland"

I am fascinated to know if ANY schools did this utter BOLLOCKS.

this is what I thought was so weird, BBC are just running with the social distancing thing.

in some ways I guess it’s the same old thing of whether affairs are really anyone’s business, and grotty tabloid “public interest” things. Maybe that’s why they’re going on the rule breaking angle then, especially with such a double standard on that other guy’s resignation

I couldn't give a SHIT if he had an affair and I don't believe he should lose his job for it. Maybe his marriage...?

But for breaking social distancing rules yes.

And also the small matter of us having one of the highest death rates in the entire world... I'd imagine that's probably a little bit of a sackable offence?!

I couldn't give a SHIT if he had an affair and I don't believe he should lose his job for it. Maybe his marriage...?

But for breaking social distancing rules yes.

And also the small matter of us having one of the highest death rates in the entire world... I'd imagine that's probably a little bit of a sackable offence?!

Normally I would say an affair relates to someone's private life. However when said person is having an affair with an aide we're paying £1000 a day for, and on work time/premises then absolutely they should both go. Politicians are people like the rest of us. I don't expect them to be saints but I do expect them to uphold certain standards of public office.

Add into the mix the questions around contracts he awarded to said aide's brother, the whole thing STINKS.

I see there are reports of Johnson bringing forward a cabinet reshuffle so Hancock's career will have a "dignified ending". :eyes:

FUCK OFF AND GROW A PAIR.

I reckon he doesn’t want to let him go because he knows he’s broken the rules a hundred times himself and if there’s a video of him somewhere he’ll have to sack himself if he sacks Hancock

it’s the usual arrogance that gets me. “Case closed”. He thinks he can manipulate everyone so easy. Thinks it’s one rule for the elite and one rule for the rabble. He should have been born in medieval times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom