The United Kingdom: The Liz Truss CRASHING THE PORK MARKET WEEKS 🐷🐖📉📅🥬

I apologize. All of the failed Tory prime ministers are starting to blend together

As if that SAD SACK has any weight to throw behind anything.

"lessons from the only conservative in the room" :D she's got SOME NERVE

Have they taken that bit down? I couldn't get my CLITTY WOBBLE name to appear anywhere :(

I like that they have to write "former Prime Minister of Great Britain" because obviously even Americans sad enough to read her book wouldn't have a fucking clue.

I like that they have to write "former Prime Minister of Great Britain" because obviously even Americans sad enough to read her book wouldn't have a fucking clue.

Great Britain as well. What? Did she not qualify for the Northern Irish bit?

It amazes me the level of narcissism in someone who rates in so many ways as the most useless and damaging PM in the history of this country and instead of staying home for the rest of her life in pyjamas with the curtains drawn watching daytime TV like any sane person in that position should, she insists on running a book tour as a global ambassador of modern politics!

You have to admire the sheer nerve.

A great example there of how the gammons like to use transphobia as a default representation of liberalism, highlighting how it’s being used as a weapon for right wing agendas.

There's something almost poignant about the disconnect between who Liz Truss evidently thinks/wants to think she is (conservative firebrand, Thatcher reborn) and who she actually is (a painfully awkward, legitimately inept public speaker with no intellectual depth or charisma).

Her argument is snooker fucking loopy. The left spend their energy pushing wokism through schools and businesses. The right want to create jobs, but are thwarted by woke court interventions. With that argument, just throw me a tiny pencil Liz and I'll be sure to vote Tory.

The irony is they saw this logic work in the US and turn the Republican party into a frothing loony base they can control with culture wars and buzz words, but as they push ahead with it in the UK the morons it’s working on are zooming towards Reform :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom