The United Kingdom: The Liz Truss CRASHING THE PORK MARKET WEEKS 🐷🐖📉📅🥬

That POOR WOMAN! Who would’ve thought you’d have to deal with TRAGIC or UNEXPECTED EVENTS in the role of PRIME MINISTER?
If only there had been some sort of warning from history

A21CD0D2-2518-4EA5-B7ED-7EF4D75E65D7.jpeg

I just hope the Queen didn't go out feeling devastated that she came in with Churchill and off the back of Attlee and her last PM was this deluded psychopath. But of course the reality is that's what finished her off :(

She's so full of shit. On one hand she tells CPAC she was removed by the deep state, here she's acknowledging that she went because she went too fast. You can't be humble and have swinging bravado when talking about the same thing, YOU INSIPIDLY DAFT CUNT.

Last edited:
The snippit of Prince Harry's book Berry read is still one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Some ’highlights’ from her book tour

LettuceGate = A figment of the ’London elite’

”Brexit was sabotaged by the deep state”
”But you campaigned against Brexit. Doesn’t that make you part of the deep state?”
”…”

I can't tell if she's genuinely "in it" now, or just playing along to an audience now she knows she can never be mainstream again...
she simply defies explanation, logic or reality. she will not be pigeonholed as one thing or another. such labels are the preserve of the woke, tofu-sizzling, lettuce-wilting elite. in liz we truss is not a woman of red tape, the smug establishment or the old order, but a woman of MULTITUDES, duality, light and shade. a pork marketeering renegade. what does she believe in? everything and nothing. don't ask too many questions :disco:

I maintain that Narcisissm generally tends to be a male affliction, but she is a HUGE exception.

Biggest symptom of narcissism: delusion :side-eye:

Trump is her model. She believes she can be the UK Trump and she has the qualifications; she's a populist blowhard with the brain capacity of a thrush and nuttier than squirrel shit.
But does she ACTUALLY? Or is it just a niche she can crawl through and give her something to tweet about?

But does she ACTUALLY? Or is it just a niche she can crawl through and give her something to tweet about?

Unless she actually becomes PM again, which she won't, the effect is identical. She has to maintain a certain position in order to keep the grift going. Whether or not this will lead to her standing for PM again, given the safety of her seat, remains to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom