The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

Apparently the Twitter cover photo is PENCE and his WIFE! Not Biden and Harris :D

can we please stop celebrating anything Mike Pence does at this very late moment in his creepy reign of Trumpist assrimmery. QoL he is NOT.

never mind that some fucking PR twat will have chosen that picture, not God's committed soldier Mike Pence.
No one is celebrating her dear, we're just saying she's a messy queen - the twitter banner change is a messy single season Real Housewife move. But it's amusing nonetheless.

Apparently the Twitter cover photo is PENCE and his WIFE! Not Biden and Harris :D

there is something symbolic about him distancing himself on social media all of a sudden though, after Trump swiped him on Twitter. Words have been exchanged recently. The honeymoon is over. Trump’s ego is too big to realise that he is significantly weaker once Pence dumps him. He thinks he only needs the will of the people and everyone else will fall in line. Although you can’t blame him - it’s worked every time so far.

BREAKING: First image of US politicians escaping the Capitol Building.

strand11222ndjune2008.jpg

OMG! I said earlier DON’T THEY HAVE A SECRET ESCAPE TUNNEL? I’ve always assumed our Parliament has one going under the Thames or something.

there is something symbolic about him distancing himself on social media all of a sudden though, after Trump swiped him on Twitter. Words have been exchanged recently. The honeymoon is over. Trump’s ego is too big to realise that he is significantly weaker once Pence dumps him. He thinks he only needs the will of the people and everyone else will fall in line. Although you can’t blame him - it’s worked every time so far.

What gets me is that Pence was Trump's only way of getting a pardon (if Trump was to stand down over the next two weeks so he could take the Presidency). That's looking less likely now Trump has turned on him.

With the Democrats controlling the House and Senate, there is nothing to stop them gunning for Trump now. He's royally fucked.

What gets me is that Pence was Trump's only way of getting a pardon (if Trump was to stand down over the next two weeks so he could take the Presidency). That's looking less likely now Trump has turned on him.

With the Democrats controlling the House and Senate, there is nothing to stop them gunning for Trump now. He's royally fucked.

It’s just another sign that he’s not of sound mind. You always think, or assume, that despite any political drama, democracy would prevail in the end in any first world country. But Trump is following the Despot rulebook line by line.

Let’s not forget that Britain back then was many times worse than Trump’s America.

I mean I was kidding :D Despite being terrible, I don't want America to be invaded nor do I want a return to 19th century leaders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom