The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

Oh so they just sort of record over the old president? FAIR ENOUGH

No I think I worded that weirdly. Trump is still president. I just meant he hasn’t even tried to act like one lately. Biden’s term starts on that day

I've just had a fantasy about the FBI issuing an arrest warrant for Trump the moment the inauguration is over, along with Melania divorcing him.

Naturally the arrest ends up as an armed siege at Mar-a-lago and we finally get the handcuffs moment.
Oh, mine is a step further with him declaring bankruptcy before Melania can divorce so she doesn't even get a settlement.

Have we seen the bizarre story that Ivanka Trump wouldn’t let the Secret Service who were providing security at her house use any of the bathrooms in her DC home, and they had to go use the NEIGHBOUR’S toilets, who turned out to be MIKE PENCE and BARACK OBAMA! :D

I saw that they spent 100,000 dollars renting an apartment for the bathroom...

but yet they still haven’t sent me my stimulus check :evil:

Have we seen the bizarre story that Ivanka Trump wouldn’t let the Secret Service who were providing security at her house use any of the bathrooms in her DC home, and they had to go use the NEIGHBOUR’S toilets, who turned out to be MIKE PENCE and BARACK OBAMA! :D
Maybe it’s safer that way. Wouldn’t want them to catch anything.

I saw that they spent 100,000 dollars renting an apartment for the bathroom...

but yet they still haven’t sent me my stimulus check :evil:
The fuck.

Reactions: RJN
The Secret Service turning up to Ivanka’s next week

I bet he and his fellow cultists are still clinging to the hope that Saint Trump is going to pardon them at the 11th hour.

Good luck with that guys!

I reckon Trump's going to sell all the stuff he's stealing from The White House on eBay because it's the only major platform left that'll have him.

Ok so Trump is the president until someone says the magic words, but are all the other people elected in December already in their jobs? So is the senate already in democratic hands?

Ok so Trump is the president until someone says the magic words, but are all the other people elected in December already in their jobs? So is the senate already in democratic hands?

I think the States follow their own timelines for the elected Senators and Members of Congress.

For example, Georgia are technically still counting, but Osoff and Warnock are expected to be sworn in on Tuesday.

From NY Times. Slightly terrifying that USA needs a "Green Zone"

• [*]The Secret Service will establish a “green zone” in downtown Washington this weekend, shutting down traffic and train lines as troops flood into the city for Biden’s inauguration.
    [*]Dozens of people on the F.B.I. terrorist watch list, most of them suspected of being white supremacists, were in Washington the day of the Capitol attack, The Washington Post reports.
    [*]A retired Air Force officer who stormed the Senate chamber carrying zip ties intended to “take hostages,” a prosecutor said. The authorities have arrested several more people.

Today I read that they were banned from the Obama's as someone left a major dirty protest in the bathroom.

I was going to go up (and stay with my sister) but I'm not going to now, in case its dangerous

Do we think that if he hadn't endorsed the riots his approval ratings would have remained 'high'? It seems that he was more or less still somewhat in-favor until he incited the riot.

No. I think there are enough people that don’t want to back a “loser.” They probably would have gone down but not this much

I hate that they are both women, but it's genuinely terrifying that Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert have seats of power in the USA - never mind the multitude of others.

I dread to think which one of them all will rise in the next few years. There's a couple of elected Republican FRAT BOYS that are bubbling as I speak.

Reactions: RJN
I hate that they are both women, but it's genuinely terrifying that Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert have seats of power in the USA - never mind the multitude of others.

I dread to think which one of them all will rise in the next few years. There's a couple of elected Republican FRAT BOYS that are bubbling as I speak.

they are both so terrible/scary

and Madison cawthorn :manson: I hate these people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom