Theresa May Resigns as PM

Oh Christ, bit emotional near the end

I love that she still has to meet Donald Trump. You would think that one of the main advantages of resigning as PM would be no longer having to spend time with that fuck knuckle.

I wish she called a general election then quit. Fucked her party over good and proper.

I did,then I remembered what a bumbling useless wreck she is. I just don’t like seeing anyone upset.

As much as I hate her, I actually felt sorry for her. She had an impossible mission, if only she had been brave enough and admitted that it was impossible.

Boris is really NOT the person to unite the bloody country. I mean, NO TORY IS, but he has got to be the among the worst

As much as I hate her, I actually felt sorry for her. She had an impossible mission, if only she had been brave enough and admitted that it was impossible.

She wouldn't have had an impossible mission if she'd have not arrogantly gone to a general election expecting to command a majority
She wouldn't have had an impossible mission if she'd taken time to discuss a deal in parliament three years ago rather than waiting until the end
She wouldn't have had an impossible mission if she'd listened to the concerns and changed elements of her deal, rather than just presenting the same thing over and over again

I could go on. She has been utterly woeful in her job and I have zero sympathy for the predicament that SHE has gotten herself into.

Me neither.

What could actually trigger a General Election? Whoever wins the Tory Leadership will obviously resist one tooth & nail.

Surely there won't be a GE. The Tories know they're in a bad place right now- the new leader (and that's something I'm REALLY not looking forward to) is going to do everything they can to avoid it...

Yeah, I can't feel anything for someone failing to display humanity in her words or deeds, either.

She wouldn't have had an impossible mission if she'd have not arrogantly gone to a general election expecting to command a majority
She wouldn't have had an impossible mission if she'd taken time to discuss a deal in parliament three years ago rather than waiting until the end
She wouldn't have had an impossible mission if she'd listened to the concerns and changed elements of her deal, rather than just presenting the same thing over and over again

I could go on. She has been utterly woeful in her job and I have zero sympathy for the predicament that SHE has gotten herself into.

Yes, I agree with all that. But it seems that her sense of duty to deliver something was stronger than common sense, and the people around her must have been equally clueless.

Her speech was ALMOST quite moving - and I did like “the second female prime minister, but certainly not the last”.

But then as soon as there was the hint of actual human emotion, she pivoted on her casters and wheeled straight back into No. 10.

What could actually trigger a General Election? Whoever wins the Tory Leadership will obviously resist one tooth & nail.

Presumably only someone who feels a) they have a solid chance against Jeremy Corbyn and/or b) is wary of the public mood against a second PM in a row that wasn’t chosen by the electorate.

I think the latter will rear it’s head somewhere down the line but at the moment possibly it’s not strong enough to prompt any action.

I'm a bit sad that May didn't leave in May. At least she quit in May. May quits in May.

I wish she called a general election then quit. Fucked her party over good and proper.

That's what I was hoping for - that's she'd deliver a full-on fuck you all.

Turned out she had no spine after all.

Yes, I agree with all that. But it seems that her sense of duty to deliver something was stronger than common sense, and the people around her must have been equally clueless.

Lets not forget her terrible record of voting and the changes she made before becoming PM that ruined and cost peoples lives. She's a fucking cunt and she deserves everything she gets and more.

She should wait til her very last minute as PM and then call a General Election, just to spite the Tories. All would be forgiven.

I don't think she's got much interest in fucking over her party

Well certainly not as much as David Cameron must have had :basil:

Fucking Cameron. He's literally ruined everything.

Yup. Power for the sake of power. Corrupt. Venal. Snivelling. What a cunt.

You can't even fuck a pig now without being compared to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom