Thursday: The Thread!

Suomi

User
Ugh just had a fight with a lollipop lady and now I’m absolutely mortified. :zombie:

she made me cross

veronica mars wink GIF

January has FLOWN BY for a change though.

My finger is infected and it's the grossest thing ever. I can't believe I'm expected to work when I'm mildly inconvenienced like this.

I just took a walk in the castle park, normal enough, some joggers, old people etc.

But then a small… I don’t know the word but like a open backed mini truck, pulled out of a staff area. Normal, but I heard a little jingling bell. There was a large crate on the back of the truck, with two holes in the side, and two GOATS sticking their heads out. WTF

Well I’m glad it’s not just my friend who’s getting the days mixed up. I had already ordered a pint in the pub yesterday before she apologetically informed me it was actually today she was over my way. :evil:

My office was freezing last year in winter, we bitched and moaned so this year it got sorted, and has been a tropical 21 all winter.

For some reason they are now fixing it again, and I can't feel my fucking toes.

This is all.

Couldn't sleep at all last night. Eventually gave up but I got bored and went into work early for something to do. :shy:

Well I'm super tired despite sleeping fine, I've had a headache all week and now I have a weird floater in my eye. :evil:

I've visited a room Kylie slept in in Stratford. That was quite exciting.

We're not even two thirds through January yet!

Hello Moopy what is the name of that campaign that helps get pop music onto streaming?

Thank you!

Sick of not having two of Blondie’s best albums on streaming. I want to DO something about it! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom