Thursday Voyage

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Hello.

Eerily quiet around my way. The roadworks have finished but even then, not a bugger around. Quite nice, actually.

Good morning!

I have a 4 day weekend this weekend and it can't get here fast enough

I also have a four day weekend thanks to my cousins wedding.

I don't think I'll ever have 16 days off in a row if I stay at my current job.

A place I really want to work isn't currently hiring but I emailed them yesterday anyway and the response was pretty positive, so I'm hoping for that to happen. If it does, maybe I'll try to take a few weeks off in between

We're forced to take a two-week holiday; we have to book it in the January of each year (although our holiday year runs from April to March). It's a security thing, the theory being that if you've been up to something, it'll shake out if you're not in the office for a full two weeks because of all the daily/weekly reconciliations that have to take place.

3 days for me as I've got a festival tomorrow, for which the line-up keeps changing as each of the acts gets Covid. WHO WILL CANCEL TODAY? The excitement!

3 days for me as I've got a festival tomorrow, for which the line-up keeps changing as each of the acts gets Covid. WHO WILL CANCEL TODAY? The excitement!
So selfish of them

Who is playing?? Anyone I would know?

I'm happy as Self Esteem and Dry Cleaning have both been added in the last week 😍

I'm seeing Idles at a festival in October. Though acts keep dropping out of that too so who knows

Idles had a number one album last year. I literally have no clue.

They're a local band who have been around for years. I literally have no clue either.

This is pretty great. They probably have good songs that weren't the singles but i haven't heard them yet

This is pretty great. They probably have good songs that weren't the singles but i haven't heard them yet

Preparing Jada Pinkett Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
Idles had some Twitter beef with Sleaford Mods. Being Team Sleaford, I have nae time for Idles. I mean, I miss The Fall as well but there's no need for Idles.

Maybe I’ll crash a wedding in Newark this weekend

The constant threat of being shot would be slightly more exciting, it’s true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom