Topic for news events that probably don’t justify a new topic

Last edited:
Well that happened in Falcon Crest all the time.
tumblr_ori6tnHjBI1tl3x3so4_400.gif

7.8 earthquake in Gaziantep Turkey

Watching the David Carrick sentencing. What a disgusting piece of shit.

Just googled him and the first hit was wikipedia “David Carrick (serial rapist)” - well I guess that’s clear enough!

Probably not worth a topic but the Emma Pattison, Headteacher of Epsom College, murder-suicide story has really upset me. I have no idea why it's struck a chord so much (apart from the fact that it is just a traumatic story in itself). Maybe the fact she rang for help beforehand. Maybe the frustration that yet another man has murdered his wife and kid when it didn't need to happen. It just didn't need to happen. Clearly an incredible successful woman in her field and it just seems such a horrible loss. Obviously Lettie being only 7 makes it even more devastating. :(

The Ohio train stuff is properly horrible, and I've seen people speculating that the reason it hasn't had much coverage is because the causes behind it (both from a rail safety and chemical safety classification point of view) can be traced to specific decisions made under the current administration and the two before it so there isn't a partisan angle for the media to take. I'm fully expecting there to be a 'mysterious' spike in cancer cases in that area in the next decade or so.

This seems to be pretty bad (I keep seeing tweets of dead animals in the area) and there’s a lack of coverage

The Ohio train stuff is properly horrible, and I've seen people speculating that the reason it hasn't had much coverage is because the causes behind it (both from a rail safety and chemical safety classification point of view) can be traced to specific decisions made under the current administration and the two before it so there isn't a partisan angle for the media to take. I'm fully expecting there to be a 'mysterious' spike in cancer cases in that area in the next decade or so.

Another similar accident in Tucson

Do we need to take this to the Conspiracy Theories forum? :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom