Tuesday’s lateral flow test is negative

Morning, it’s 10:00 am and no daily thread yet? :shock:

I’ve picked up some sort of virus since the weekend and feel dreadful. It’s not Covid which is something I guess.

One of my friends had 3 negative lateral flow tests but a positive PCR. So she's decided she doesn't have covid and can go out and do stuff :goodgrief:

Well, cock. The move to .Co.uk means my work filter won't let me post on Moopy anymore.

Oh. That might happened to me too then but I won't know until I go back.

Then again, I don't do POTW.

Oh we can’t lose POTW :(

I’ve picked up some sort of virus since the weekend and feel dreadful. It’s not Covid which is something I guess.

One of my friends had 3 negative lateral flow tests but a positive PCR. So she's decided she doesn't have covid and can go out and do stuff :goodgrief:

I had a cold and had four negative lateral flow test both before and after my positive PCR result, so it's definitely worth getting a proper test to make sure.

And Rachey's friend's plan might sound like a nice idea but all positive PCR results are reported to Public Health England so they'll be on to her soon enough.

soldiyoubastard.jpg

Sorry but I am hooting at this! :D

Reactions: COB
Good morning. Its going to storm here all day thanks to Ida, which makes the thought of driving to work this morning miserable

Until it’s cold enough for snow I do not want cold weather thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom