Tuesday is ready for its close-up

Morning all.

I'm off to be filmed making some noises this morning. :o
Well, you’re young and you need the money.

We were forecast clouds today but it’s absolutely pissing down sunshine so basically I think all those weather scientists are liars and Sian Lloyd should apologise on-screen.

It's meant to be 29°C here later today. But fuck it, it's September and I'm going to wear a cardigan, heat exhaustion or not.

I’m pretending to be doing my best for a smooth transition at my work that I’m leaving at the end of the month. But secretly I’m waiting for them to fuck up royally at a few KEYPOINTS

1631011953952.gif

God I HATE usb cables. I think the only thing I have more of stuffed into various drawers around the house is bags for life.

I'm supposed to be joining a new team this week (to work on a Covid drug :gross:) but I'm still waiting for the lead to contact me. IN YOUR OWN TIME LOVE

God I HATE usb cables. I think the only thing I have more of stuffed into various drawers around the house is bags for life.
Yeah I tend to move them all to the car boot and yet whenever I happen to POP INTO Waitrose can't FIND ANY. HONESTLY sometimes I feel my entire LIFE revolves around moving BAGS FOR LIFE from DRAWERS to the CAR BOOT.

delicious shit lunch.

I'm going to get the BBQ out later. It thought it was hibernating.

Well, THAT took longer than expected. "Technical problems".

And we ended up with a mono recording :square:

I got a stereo one at home in less than an hour yesterday.

NEVER MIND.

I'm supposed to be joining a new team this week (to work on a Covid drug :gross:) but I'm still waiting for the lead to contact me. IN YOUR OWN TIME LOVE

could be my Marylebone friend, he never gets anything done

Giant nipples are nice to have and they are very generous to people who have already been involved with a large number of men.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Stuff like that never goes to plan.

Still a bit frustrating to know that I could have done a better job at home if I'd had a little more space. Still, it was a good morning and I really enjoyed myself.

Giant nipples are nice to have and they are very generous to people who have already been involved with a large number of men.

Any more of THAT and I’ll cut yer tits off and make a curry out of em.

shell-dockley-c26020bc-97f5-445f-8074-c7ab529e907-resize-750.jpeg

Pendulous breasts are a nice big handful but they are all over my knees and I am going to need a hard worker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom