Tuesday sounds like it's saying words

There you go @Diddy :)

Circle prayer for me today Moopy. I need to call a... Plumber

I pray it’s a fit one

89E814CF-DD75-4C27-9CA4-0C82088CC2A4.jpeg

Good morning! So far I've almost tripped over my own feet, stubbed my toe, trapped my fingers in a door and dropped three different things and I've not even left for work yet. It's all going very well!
Watch out for any anvils overhead! :o

Does anyone else have that one friend who you've been friends with for years, and always put up with their shit, but now you suddenly realise how toxic they are? I'm in this situation. And this girl is a fucking bitch. But I have to bite my tongue because we're all going to a wedding soon :zombie:

Does anyone else have that one friend who you've been friends with for years, and always put up with their shit, but now you suddenly realise how toxic they are? I'm in this situation. And this girl is a fucking bitch. But I have to bite my tongue because we're all going to a wedding soon :zombie:
Nope 🤷‍♀️

Well, you know exactly when to release the tongue then :disco:

I think most of my toxic friends seem to have just drifted out of my life, although I think some of the amazing friends when I was younger also got lost in that shuffle. :(

I am very happy with the friend circle who has been consistent is there for a reason. Still, I admit there is once in a while doubt if I should've made more of an effort to keep some of them in. But then also have those moments where I remember things some did or said and wonder why we hung out in the first place. :D

Send an anonymous letter to tell her how terrible she is like the film "The Bodyguard"? (minus the threats)

I think most of my toxic friends seem to have just drifted out of my life, although I think some of the amazing friends when I was younger also got lost in that shuffle. :(

I am very happy with the friend circle who has been consistent is there for a reason. Still, I admit there is once in a while doubt if I should've made more of an effort to keep some of them in. But then also have those moments where I remember things some did or said and wonder why we hung out in the first place. :D
Some friends can be such hard work. I'm not sad about any I've lost along the way, I'm more sad about some I've kept for too long.

Send an anonymous letter to tell her how terrible she is like the film "The Bodyguard"? (minus the threats)
:o oh I can do that. I'll use a typewriter so she doesn't recognize my writing

Two. But it wasn't sudden, I've been justifying some really shitty behaviour for many years thinking that I must accept my friends' flaws and that am a very bad person if I don't, but it was the corona situation and the quarantines that helped me realize that a) I wasn't missing them at all b) not seeing them spared me from tons of criticism and judgment and c) made me happier and calmer.

Two. But it wasn't sudden, I've been justifying some really shitty behaviour for many years thinking that I must accept my friends' flaws and that am a very bad person if I don't, but it was the corona situation and the quarantines that helped me realize that a) I wasn't missing them at all b) not seeing them spared me from tons of criticism and judgment and c) made me happier and calmer.
Absolutely this!! For years I've forgiven this girl's shitty behaviour, and always compensated it with "well she CAN be fun, she CAN be sweet". But the sudden change of my attitude and feelings towards her came on in the last 6 months for some reason.

How's puppy getting on, apart from the worms?
He is doing OK but he is so different from any cat of any age I've met. He makes me feel that kittens are actually born automatic, in a plug and play kind of way.
Needless to say that since he came to the house, the way I see my cat changed, and now I feel that she is an extremely wise extremely intelligent grown-up person.

He is doing OK but he is so different from any cat of any age I've met. He makes me feel that kittens are actually born automatic, in a plug and play kind of way.
Needless to say that since he came to the house, the way I see my cat changed, and now I feel that she is an extremely wise extremely intelligent grown-up person.
A lot of people say similar about puppies and dogs. It's what puts me off ever getting one. Kittens are so easy to train. You stick them in a litter tray and you're done. Yes they climb curtains and act like demons sometimes, but generally they're lazy and sleep all the time.
Dogs seem like hard work.

A lot of people say similar about puppies and dogs. It's what puts me off ever getting one. Kittens are so easy to train. You stick them in a litter tray and you're done. Yes they climb curtains and act like demons sometimes, but generally they're lazy and sleep all the time.
Dogs seem like hard work.
I'll come back at this, cause am off to the nearest town to get the puppy some toys and some pills from the pharmacist, called the vet and he told me there's no need for a visit.

Absolutely this!! For years I've forgiven this girl's shitty behaviour, and always compensated it with "well she CAN be fun, she CAN be sweet". But the sudden change of my attitude and feelings towards her came on in the last 6 months for some reason.

I think we all have that bit less patience for other people's horseshit that we had a couple of years ago but, ultimately, you're a busy woman, running a business. Priorities shift, time becomes precious.

TL;DR - ditch the annoying cretin.

Just the usual trying to cut corners and fob me off with CHEAPER THAN I PAID FOR and when you question it they try and make you look stupid as you are a woman. Nothing I can’t handle,darling.
They clearly haven't met you before! :weed:

I think we all have that bit less patience for other people's horseshit that we had a couple of years ago but, ultimately, you're a busy woman, running a business. Priorities shift, time becomes precious.

TL;DR - ditch the annoying cretin.
Thanks Octy. You're spot on!

Just need to get this hen night and wedding over with :square:

If somebody turns out to be a dickhead I normally bin them off pretty quickly.

If somebody turns out to be a dickhead I normally bin them off pretty quickly.
I've realized recently I'm far too much of a people pleaser. I never want to argue or upset anyone so it's easier just to let the twats be twats and I just forgive and move on. I also hate falling out with people so struggle to ditch friends.

I'm trying to toughen up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom