Tweet tweet it's Tuesday!

That said I presume Lucy has just one pic and it’s her HOLE.

I went to Platt Fields for a bit of LIVE REPORTING and was easily in the top 5 oldest people there.

30 Rock Hello GIF

Reactions: GNL
I went to Platt Fields for a bit of LIVE REPORTING and was easily in the top 5 oldest people there.

30 Rock Hello GIF
At least you didn’t get chased by the EVIL GEESE :(

Posing with a dead deer is not the deal breaker that say, posing with a pug, would be.

Might take a selfie with the salmon fishcake I’m eating and make it my new Grindr profile picture :disco:

Hi @Bluejeans, there’s been some discussion in the community forum about whether you are a former member. So just to clear things up, are you?

Haven't re-downloaded Grindr YET, saving that for LATER TONIGHT.
I thought i‘d HATE IT (I only downloaded it a few weeks ago) but I much prefer it to Tinder which has just become TEDIOUS.

I’ve never tried Tinder. I prefer the obviousness of Grindr/Growlr, Tinder makes it feels like we’re gonna date when that’s not happening.

I find the same people on Grindr and tinder/hinge/bumble. They just choose the app based on what they’re looking for at the moment

OH I forgot about SCRUFF! :horny: Not that I EVER get any interest on there!

Sometimes Tinder in a small place can be a bit jarring because it reminds you that user Fill me up 2nite (27) from Grindr is a real person with real interests (usually rugby and American sitcoms).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom