Tweet tweet it's Tuesday!

I just thought it would be rude not too given that the wedding is in Portugal so I'll be around them all for the days. And I suppose it's good practice for my brother's which will no doubt be even worse.

But maybe Portugal won't happen and they'll postpone it till next year and I'll be teaching in Cambodia by then.

Oh ALSO one of the LADS at the wedding (not on the stag as he was a husband of one of the bride's friends) was chatting to us and suddenly got quite interested in the GAY LIFESTYLE. His wanted to go on elsewhere for another drink with us but his wife said it was "fine" through gritted teeth so it didn't happen.

What I'm saying is @Barnacle get some str8 D.

Have any of you guys ever been on a hen do? I had 3 gay men at both of my hen’s as they felt more comfortable coming to the Hen Do instead of the stag.

@Bluejeans answer @Phoenix's question pls.
tenor.gif

Have any of you guys ever been on a hen do? I had 3 gay men at both of my hen’s as they felt more comfortable coming to the Hen Do instead of the stag.
Yes. I'd rather go to a stag.

The evil maid of honour made us tap diamantes with magic wands and say I wish I wish I wish over and over in unison and then make a wish one by one for the bride.

I have. Two actually. Hated every moment of it. At least the second was in Lisbon.

I've been to one, refused all others. It was a good friend. To be fair we just got rat arsed in a bar and took coke.

Although one female relative said to me "you're gay, dance like Beyonce". In short, I didn't.

I’d like to be invited to both and decide how I’m feeling that day

Wasn’t @Star ‘s exclusively Moopy gays. There was a song even.

I've been to one, refused all others. It was a good friend. To be fair we just got rat arsed in a bar and took coke.

Although one female said to me "you're gay, dance like Beyonce". In short, I didn't.
I was the only gay in the first one I've been to. There were two other gays in the second one. Everyone else was a straight woman. That definitely didn't help.

The lads that came to mine said they loved it. Maybe they just came to both for the free holidays? I don’t talk to one of them now, so if I ever get married again ( I won’t) he can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Actually thinking of who attended my hen do’s I don’t speak to QUITE A FEW of them these days. Some were my former husbands families so that is quite self explanatory and one worked for me then stole money and jewellery from my home.

Hi @Bluejeans, there’s been some discussion in the community forum about whether you are a former member. So just to clear things up, are you?
I was a member in 2013/14 but I don’t think I posted very much! Pretty sure my username was a variation of Bluejeans or DarkParadise, but I can’t remember exactly what. I’ve been lurking again since the pandemic!

I was a member in 2013/14 but I don’t think I posted very much! Pretty sure my username was a variation of Bluejeans or DarkParadise, but I can’t remember exactly what. I’ve been lurking again since the pandemic!
Out of interest is there a reason you use a vpn to browse moopy?

I was invited to one and said no. She's a very good friend but I just said the feel would be different with me there and I wanted her to have a fun girly weekend.

It’s so quiet in here tonight away from the ASFM stuff

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom