UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Urgh. Donelan is a fucking moron. The one job morons shouldn’t have is education.

Urgh. Donelan is a fucking moron. The one job morons shouldn’t have is education.

Based on her approach to higher education, I imagine she's already planning on how to stop the woke primary school mob NO-PLATFORMING with their so-called 'SAFEGUARDING'.

Jesus I went for a long nap and I miss all of THIS!

those other resignations suggest that people know something we don’t.

This is WONDERFUL.

Why would anyone want THAT job at the moment?

Surely it’s a poisoned chalice in a cost of living crisis with the public begging for help, and a party that wants to cut spending.

Why would anyone want THAT job at the moment?

Surely it’s a poisoned chalice in a cost of living crisis with the public begging for help, and a party that wants to cut spending.
They’ll be thinking you can still blame Brexit if it goes a bit wrong.

I think Nadine’s Twitter has been hacked?! :D

Penny WHO?
Star of ITV reality hit Splash:
uktv-splash-heat-three-contestants-5.jpg

As long as Boris has that revolving door of sycophants ready to support him no matter what harm he does to this country, he'll continue to double down every time his leadership his threatened. Anyone else would be toast after today. Losing two key allies for him is just a Tuesday afternoon. Cunt.

There’s something FISHY about Madeline Grant that I’ve never liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom