UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Amanda Milling looks like the most A-TYPICAL British female Tory voter I've EVER SEEN! :D

PQ5LHSZBUVGKJAV6KE6CJ3JPBU.jpg

EQwMnvKXYAccdcN.jpg

Official_portrait_of_Amanda_Milling_crop_2.jpg

You can imagine she was born in a BLUE WOMB!

Is Liz Truss NOT considered a joke?? +75 is basically universal appeal. Why does it feel like there are so many people who find incompetence to be a positive?

Liz Truss is a moron. Incapable of fluent speech and all the personality of a breadstick.

Raab is a fucking weirdo. he has skeletons in his closet. And I'm not talking figuratively.

Also I’ve only just realised that Jeremy Hunt is not part of the cabinet anymore. I can’t remember what happened but this had perked me right up this afternoon.

Is Liz Truss NOT considered a joke?? +75 is basically universal appeal. Why does it feel like there are so many people who find incompetence to be a positive?
The WHOLE government is a FUCKING JOKE.

Reactions: RJN
If the question is who Tory members are most satisfied with their role in the cabinet, I assume her popularity is because she's seen as having been successfully negotiating trade deals ahead of Brexit.

The Conservative Home website says Rishi was previously higher but has had a 8 point drop, which they attribute to him mentioning the possibility of higher taxes. Tories gonna Tory.

I’M AS BAFFLED AS YOU ARE.

They'll be voting to replace Johnson at some point in the next couple of years.

Fingers crossed they vote for Truss then. Even the masses could figure out what a clueless moron she is.

Fucking cancerous bitch.

This is the woman who trumpets the 'fantastic' deals she's securing with other countries, conveniently ignoring the fact that they're just rollovers of fantastic deals negotiated by the EU. So fucking THICK she accidentally advertises the EU every fucking time she tweets.

Your friend and mine, Jacob Rees-Mogg, thinks it's despicable to feed starving kids if they're British. :manson:

Last edited:
It’s like they’re TRYING to be as DESPICABLE as possible.
They can be, because this country is full of thick fucks who’ll allow Michael Gove to walk into their house and shit in their children’s mouths as long as he says something mean about foreigners. The desperate reaches by Tory filth on Twitter who are prepared to defend anything they do is genuinely sickening.

Mogg's been quiet lately. Obviously a good time to try to get himself back on top of the most disgusting loathsome cunt leaderboard. Well WELL DONE, YOU DID IT!

Mogg's been quiet lately. Obviously a good time to try to get himself back on top of the most disgusting loathsome cunt leaderboard. Well WELL DONE, YOU DID IT!
It takes some doing on the day Liz Truss was announcing her plan to end equality, but he really knocked it out of the park.

They're pretty much put him in a box recently. There's clearly a "media list" of people to trot out every now and then (Labour will have one too) and Moggy very much got cut after a series of gaffs.

Doesn't stop him from saying stupid shit in parliament though.

Nice to see that Boris is "hoping" to avoid a further lockdown. How about taking action to prevent it? No? Didn't fucking think so. I'd to see that cunt's head on a spike outside Westminster.

I mean, the action being taken to prevent it is the tier system involving the widespread closures of bars, restaurants and public events at which people meet up and spread the virus, and the rules against inter household mixing, no? what action would you like him to be taking that he isn't? a total ban on families meeting at Christmas?

I'm afraid I've been screaming SHUT THE FUCK UP KEIR this week. I AM NOT CANCELLING MY PLANS NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom