UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Only left wing press appear to be covering Cummings blog at the moment. That man must have so much dirt on Boris and now he’s angry. This could be interesting. But yeah, but not much will change.

Looks like Cummings Inc is working overtime now with Operation Revenge. Next few weeks will be interesting. I imagine Boris did say that, and a lot more besides.

Well THIS is not a headline I'd expect on the front page of The Daily FUCKING HATE.

Confirms the source of the leak is Gove who either wants the job or just detests Johnson so much that he no longer cares who is PM as long as it isn't Johnson.

They'll be up in the polls next week, of course.

I mean, if advocating genocide doesn’t bollocks them up literally nothing will.
If you’re prepared to vote for a man who’s openly stated he wants you dead it means you a. No longer have a conscience and b. should, frankly, grant him his wish.

I do hope this properly damages him. Though I worry that if it somehow lead to his resignation (though I doubt it), the next Tory leader will be just palatable enough to stop a Yes vote in IndyRef2.

I mean, if advocating genocide doesn’t bollocks them up literally nothing will.
If you’re prepared to vote for a man who’s openly stated he wants you dead it means you a. No longer have a conscience and b. should, frankly, grant him his wish.

i think it's well evidenced in the last decade that there's plenty of people who will happily commit Harakiri by voting for the tories. Please sir, kick me in the cunt some more. Yes, right there. It's not causing me total agony quite yet.

I do hope this properly damages him. Though I worry that if it somehow lead to his resignation (though I doubt it), the next Tory leader will be just palatable enough to stop a Yes vote in IndyRef2.

I just want him to do more and more damage to the party until there’s little chance they’ll get a majority. Rishi Sunak is seemingly the next leader, right? I’d be surprised if they lost an election with him at the helm.

Having spoken to the few people I know recently who vote Tory (who as it goes all admit they know fuck all about politics, apologies to any genuine Tory voters but that’s the general gist I get) there seems to be a general underlying theme: that Boris has been great with the vaccine programme, reminding us all that voters generally have a short term memory because clearly his attitudes and actions during the first lockdown which caused so much death and chaos doesn’t really matter any more; and also, no matter what the man says or whatever surfaces about his sleaze or backroom shenanigans, the most important thing is that at least he’s not Jeremy Corbyn.

so basically we’re no better than the US at this point politically speaking.

Also does anyone know anyone who votes Tory who doesn’t get their information from the Fail, or Scum, or because “that’s who my parents voted for”? Again just my own experience.

Having spoken to the few people I know recently who vote Tory (who as it goes all admit they know fuck all about politics, apologies to any genuine Tory voters but that’s the general gist I get) there seems to be a general underlying theme: that Boris has been great with the vaccine programme, reminding us all that voters generally have a short term memory because clearly his attitudes and actions during the first lockdown which caused so much death and chaos doesn’t really matter any more; and also, no matter what the man says or whatever surfaces about his sleaze or backroom shenanigans, the most important thing is that at least he’s not Jeremy Corbyn.

so basically we’re no better than the US at this point politically speaking.
Voting Tory because of the vaccine rollout is like saying Jimmy Saville was okay because he did a lot for charity in his later years. The NHS doing well with inoculations doesn't magically atone for the thousands of people who are dead because of Boris Johnson.

Also does anyone know anyone who votes Tory who doesn’t get their information from the Fail, or Scum, or because “that’s who my parents voted for”? Again just my own experience.
I know two women who vote the way their husbands do (Tory), despite not liking either the Tories or Boris Johnson.

I have a friend who occasionally votes Tory. Nothing to do with what he reads or family, just pure greed.

Honestly, it pains me to say it but bring on Gove.

He’s awful, but far more likely to lose a future election than Johnson.

If we get Gove (Jesus Christ what a lineage we'd have had by that point) they had better not continue the daily briefings. I can't bear to look at Boris at all, but the very idea of Gove on my screen every day fills me with dread.

Gove is a disgusting blowfish, Boris is an increasingly ratty old broom. we shouldn't have to look at EITHER.

it does feel very much like the tide is beginning to turn on Boris. it's not there yet, and the 40% of the UK electorate who vote Tory are almost limitless in their vast stupidity and blind loyalty, but the UK is a country where people fall from grace hard when the public does decide it's had enough (with a little help from the Murdoch machine, naturellement). just ask Cheryl Cole. I believe it will happen and we just need to be patient.

of course that is equally problematic in itself because we don't want Gove or potentially a less useless but equally evil cunt like Priti 'save our statues' Patel doing a slippery eel act to get into Number 10, and nor do we have any faith that Keir Starmer is even remotely capable of capitalising on a Boris downfall or stealing back any votes from the Tories with his politically and empathetically neutral "do nothing, inspire nobody" mantra.

so to conclude Boris might just be fine after all and we'll all just have to hope and pray we get the chance to elect Jessie Ware in 2030.

Boris is not having a good week.

Basically the high court is now going to investigate Boris’s decision to do fuck all when Priti was exposed as a bully and workplace tyrant.

apparently they’re going with the line that the ministerial code and the law are two separate things. What’s the point of a ministerial code then if it’s beyond the law?

Boris is not having a good week.

Basically the high court is now going to investigate Boris’s decision to do fuck all when Priti was exposed as a bully and workplace tyrant.

apparently they’re going with the line that the ministerial code and the law are two separate things. What’s the point of a ministerial code then if it’s beyond the law?
They genuinely believe they are above the law!

Boris this morning

tenor.gif

Sarah Vine said this morning, he shouldn't have to live in a skip.

It was John Lewis! It's hardly the caravan from Gogglebox. It really is the purest form of snobbery and being utterly out if touch.

The prime minister and his fiancée, Carrie Symonds, are said to have pursued an overhaul of the flat in order to replace what has been termed Theresa May's "John Lewis furniture nightmare".

:D

I mean he's a cunt and 58 grand on furniture is laughing in our faces (but then what part of this government of HIGHWAYMEN isn't actively doing this EVERY DAY), but I think I'd rather LIVE ON THE STREETS than in a flat decorated by Theresa May.

It probably won’t come to anything but it’s nice to see the mop haired murderer getting the living shit kicked out of him by all-comers, just like he conspired to do to that journalist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom