UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

A shaggy-haired, sexually-incontinent liability who charges around getting into trouble. And now his dog has attacked a goose.
certificate.png

Oops. Turns out I've had his number in my inbox for a few hours, but hadn't read the popbitch email in time

Has he changed it now then?

I thought if I sent anything I'd have the pigs at my door within minutes :(

A reporter friend of mine used to have David Cameron's number (he was MP for her constuency)

She wouldn't give me it :(

I can't quite figure it out from Popbitch anyway. It starts 07831, then there's a bunch of numbers that are part of other stories.

He's such a fucking ignorant cunt. Refuses to change his phone number when he becomes PM - surely that's STANDARD PRACTICE! It screams of sleaze.

So The Times report that polls indicate the Tories have increased their lead ahead of the elections. Hopefully it’s not indicative but if so I despair.

I can't quite figure it out from Popbitch anyway. It starts 07831, then there's a bunch of numbers that are part of other stories.
Yes that's about as far as I got too!

So The Times report that polls indicate the Tories have increased their lead ahead of the elections. Hopefully it’s not indicative but if so I despair.
"Oh that lovable rogue Boris, sticking it to the "establishment" with their "rules""

I'm starting to think Johnson could break into a Tory voter's house and set fire to their kids and they'll believe he's doing it for their own good.

It reminds me of Andy Zaltzman's comment - that Johnson could be photographed slapping his cock against the Cenotaph and the Telegraph's headline would be "Prime Minister's Wang Pays Moving Tribute To The Fallen".

I think the cladding scandal is far more likely to sink Boris than any of the flat renovation stuff.

It's going to be a slow realisation over the next couple of years by leaseholders AND their parents/families that this government has just absolutely FUCKED OVER, and frankly imprisoned, literally millions of people to unsafe flats that they can no longer afford to move out of.

EDIT: this is what I'm referring to if you missed it in the news this week :
https://www.theguardian.com/society...m-cladding-costs-fails-despite-tory-rebellion

Last edited:
Do "slow realisations" really bring down politicians though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom