UK Two Hit/Three Hit Wonders

Pretty much every dance act with one memorable hit has another one or two that nobody remembers, to be fair.

For some reason the first to spring to mind for me is a British-Indian pop star called Raghav who had a nice little run of hits in the early 00s, then totally vanished into the ether.

I'm still dealing with the residual trauma of the time aged 16 when I won a KACI PROMO PACK in some Worldpop.com competition and it turned up at my parents' house in a massive package.

"Hey, my bangle fell off my wrist while I was dancing just now. Do you think we should do another take?"
"Nah, just move on..."

For some reason the first to spring to mind for me is a British-Indian pop star called Raghav who had a nice little run of hits in the early 00s, then totally vanished into the ether.

He had 5 hits apparrntky

• Wow
Reactions: VoR
Pretty much every dance act with one memorable hit has another one or two that nobody remembers, to be fair.

Yeah - even Babylon Zoo got a follow up into the top 20 (Animal Army) and one more into the 40 (something about X Ray eyes...).
Streaming has more or less killed the dead cat bounce so there may be some interesting ones from the last 10 years or so. But I'm too old and out of touch to know what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom