Girls on Top - 25

Girls Can't Catch

Keep Your Head Up - 26
Echo - 19

Meghan Trainor

#1 All About That Bass
#2 Lips Are Movin
#1 Marvin Gaye

Bit of a STRETCH as she has had a few other Top 40’s but she never really HAPPENED, did she?

Meghan Trainor

#1 All About That Bass
#2 Lips Are Movin
#1 Marvin Gaye

Bit of a STRETCH as she has had a few other Top 40’s but she never really HAPPENED, did she?
She's climbing the UK chart (28-14 this week) and about to have another top 10 hit, she's happening right now.

Meghan Trainor

#1 All About That Bass
#2 Lips Are Movin
#1 Marvin Gaye

Did “Like I’m Gonna Lose You”, “Dear Future Husband”, “No”, “Me Too” not take off there with at least healthy chart runs? I suppose her US success could’ve been much bigger, but she was everywhere from 2014-2016 here.

Deuce really belong here. They had 3 brilliant hits in the mid-90s, but I can barely remember anything else by them.

Would Alice Deejay count if we are saying artists with three actual hits rather than mid table charting singles?

Better off Alone
Aaaaahhh want you back in my laaaaaAarrrff
Will I ever (na na na na WEY OH).

No Surrender is my favourite Deuce (well really, the uploader doesn't want the masses to watch, so I'll link a legendary mime instead:

What an odd chart run Feel It had. #1 on its 6th week.

3, 4, 3, 5, 2, 1, 4, 5, 11, 21, 30, 42, 42, 54, 62, 61, 68

Still a bit disappointed the iconic lip-licking blonde from the video never bagged another single to scene steal in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom