United Kingdom 2022: Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

WHADDYA THINK?

• Total voters
Will he beat Alexa’s (WHO?) 654 televote points in this week’s glittering American Song Contest finale?

Will everyone be online tomorrow or will you busy hosting parties. I might get involved at some point to watch Sam.

I'm going to a FA Cup Final party :D

Will everyone be online tomorrow or will you busy hosting parties. I might get involved at some point to watch Sam.

I'm going to a FA Cup Final party :D
It will be bedlam

What's the jury performance? Is that the same as when he performed in Semi Final 2 as an INTERLUDE? I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest. He seemed nervous.

I'm so confused. Why don't the juries vote on the performances on the night?

I thought the votes were as much about the live performance as the song itself. Or at least that's what it used to be, I haven't watched in about 30 years :D

Space MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
LodzGi0.gif

I'm so confused. Why don't the juries vote on the performances on the night?

I thought the votes were as much about the live performance as the song itself. Or at least that's what it used to be, I haven't watched in about 30 years :D
I’m not sure why they do it this way to be honest. I don’t know whether it’s so we’ve longer to collate the results, or so the overall score is split over two performances so if one was shit it’s not the end of the world.

Cancel Sam Ryder now :evil:

It turns out his song is full of lies. Thanks Liverpool John Moores University.

So unless we've totally misread the situation, it looks like the UK are going to smash the Jury vote.

Which means we have wait longest to either be utterly humiliated, pleasantly surprised or drunkenly booking our AirBnb's in Exeter for May 2023.

I’m not sure why they do it this way to be honest. I don’t know whether it’s so we’ve longer to collate the results, or so the overall score is split over two performances so if one was shit it’s not the end of the world.
Collation - also gives them time to audit jury votes.

Just landed back in Blighty and see the natives are already going doolally in the streets at the prospect of this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom