Wednesday can’t believe it’s already September

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Hi

I woke up at 6am for no reason this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep :(

The summer went far too quick. January-March last about fifty years.

I'm also a bit fed up but that might be PILL related. I remember the good old days when comedowns happened on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I'm redecorating my living room and I'm very upset to have received an email from Dunelm telling me the rug I ordered is no longer available :(

Good Morning my beautiful Moopy. Do England schools return today??

Good Morning my beautiful Moopy. Do England schools return today??
I think most here are tomorrow. Although I imagine there will be a lot of in service days, or whatever they are called now.

I think most here are tomorrow. Although I imagine there will be a lot of in service days, or whatever they are called now.

I assume it is different depending on area. Usually that is how it works here.

I took a wee sleeping pill last night - knocked me out proper but I have a bleh taste in my mouth. Sunny here. "Let's Dance" era Bowie on the calendar. Gomez in the CD player. I should get dressed and go for a walk.

It’s the first interview I’ve done that went badly so I suppose it was going to happen SOONER or LATER, but I wish I could stop OBSESSING over it!

It's human nature, we remember the bad shit way more than the good. Stupid brains. Have you applied for any more at the moment?

It’s the first interview I’ve done that went badly so I suppose it was going to happen SOONER or LATER, but I wish I could stop OBSESSING over it!

To be honest, it sounds like they were being cunty. So it's on them rather than you.

Most younger island schools go back today. I know this because of the amount of school photos I'm having to see on FB :bruised:

Good luck @Ag !

I can not stop re-living that HORRID interview! Every mortifying answer or awkward silence has been repeating itself over and over for 2 days now!
I used to tell my claimants to see a bad interview as a good thing, sort of like immersion therapy. Any interview from now on has to be better than that one.

Oh I’m taking it as a LEARNING EXPERIENCE and I’m sure I’ll move on soon enough, I’m just getting JADED by the whole experience.

Been out for a wander. Too hot for me. Bought some more stuff for my elder niece for her birthday next week - always cheers me up, that. She should have a birthday more often, typical Gen Z, so selfish.

@Cloud My boss had her niece (who nicked my office and job) set up a company website, Facebook page and Twitter account this time last year. The niece then put me as an admin on all of them. I'm still waiting for one of them to ask me why nothing is ever posted from any of them so I can cock a deaf 'un and point out that nobody ever told me I should be posting anything, I'm far too busy doing all of my new workload (previously niece's) for that! :D

I hate Christmas pudding, can’t we have shortage of them instead?

Soldi much prefers a big portion of chocolate log.

A good cathartic drive home with "Fucked with an Anchor" blasting out, all good now :D

I’m eating a chicken pie right now :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom