Wednesday ignores a boy duck

I only had two (2) cocktails last night and I am exhausted today. What kind of old-age nonsense is this?

I had a pint of cider and spent the night (and this morning so far) feeling like I was about to die. What's going on?! :shock:

I'm strangely chipper this morning. Must be because yesterday was fun and I actually got some stuff done.

MORNING!

Such a happy day. My brother and partner have just split up, and she's taking their kid to live in Italy. That's both of my nieces fucking off to live abroad in the same month. Whoop.

I think I'm going to go for a long walk today as it’s another SCORCHER

Bit of a HEADACHE today after mixing wine with beer at dinner. And I’ve got to go TALK TO PEOPLE this afternoon. Evil!

I drank NOTHING yesterday but I still slept like shit. I feel like I woke up every half an hour

I cannot believe you would betray my confidence like this. You're not getting a cut now.
Well I think I deserve that lovely Diamonique Personalised Halo Disc Pendant & Chain at the VERY least :oi:

I'm not allowed a drink until Friday

APPARENTLY

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Pavement reunion tour announced. Scotland included in the dates. Now I'm even more chipper. Which feels suspicious.

I’ve awoken on my day off in clean sheets and don’t want to move but should probably get some of this SUN.

It's meant to rain here this afternoon. I'm staying in until then.

Trying to persuade Mr L to go for Mittel European cuisine on Friday for lunch. Smoked schinkenknacker and strudel ahoy :disco:

I’ve just seen the HAWK they bring to work occasionally to keep the seagulls away and I say, WHAT A HANDSOME LAD HE WAS. :horny:
The hotel I we stay in Madeira has one of these! I love catching him in the morning and watching for ages :love:

Moopy I don't want to be a "senior" at work anymore. Too many people want too many things. :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom