What are you gaming? 2022

I hear they DEFANG Bayo massively by making

Luka save her when she can't save herself

Not sure if it's a bit of HYPERBOLE or how it is HANDLED but it's a massive red flag for me.

The one from 2000ish? How true is it to the original? I'm definitely intrigued!

If you liked the original game it's worth checking out. Graphics and environment look brilliant. You can now zoom in / out as much as you want. Lots of new map types for random map (like Oasis - all desert map). Some new civs and units, etc... Same gameplay as the original game.

Well the awaited third wind came and I did plough through the rest of Pokémon Legends Arceus - I’m quite addicted to tidying up the little tasks now. I’ve been doing that instead of the post story because I hate legendary hunting (though they’re weirdly easy to get in this).

I’m not sure I’m really going to 100% my Pokedex but I’m at least going to get all the Hisuian forms and the handful of new Pokémon.

Aside from the rather frustrating sag in the second half where I wasn’t allowed to continue the story until I grinded, it’s a triumph after bland S&S

Oh also I enjoyed TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge. Easy as anything, but really made with love for the 80s cartoon and the 16-but era. Possibly even the same voice artists?!

And for something reason I was so tickled at the name of the last boss The Statue of Tyranny :D

Oh Lord :o

I would’ve been more into the Bible if I’d know Jesus was an X-Man :o

Is that the singular of X-Men? It feels weird

God this looks so good (probably 2 years before it gets to the Playststion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom