What do you like on your pizza?

When did you go GLUTEN FREE? :shock:

I used to know someone who would look visibly irritated whenever a foreign member of staff in a restaurant couldn’t understand her question about gluten LIKE IT’S THE FIRST WORD THEY LEARN so I reported her to the housing association for owning a property in Wales which she HADN’T declared :disco:
I hasten to add that I DIDN’T and this is purely for comedy value (with elements based on truth), just before wicked people start calling me names such as SICK GHOUL or PSYCHOPATH. I just blocked her without explanation and deleted her number instead :disco:

Or course, there's also the SICK (SOUTH) TYROLEAN CONCOCTION that's PIZZA WÜRSTL.

Don't google it, I urge you not to.

It looks GLAZED!

Pizza-Con-Mozzarella-Ananas-e-Wurstel-front.jpg

When did you go GLUTEN FREE? :shock:

I used to know someone who would look visibly irritated whenever a foreign member of staff in a restaurant couldn’t understand her question about gluten LIKE IT’S THE FIRST WORD THEY LEARN so I reported her to the housing association for owning a property in Wales which she HADN’T declared :disco:

Since last autumn. Months of exhaustion proved to be due iron deficienc, which is the cause or celiak disease. I’ve had some tests they couldn’t prove prove it but also not eliminate it so I have to keep a gluten free diet for a year and then do more tests.

Sick. Cum. I'm so thrilled by the new angle I've brought to this thread after saying I'm a Pizza snob.

tumblr_mjpp969MlE1rzbvsto1_500.gif

Call me an uptight traditionalist but I always say no to new-fangled pizza topping concoctions such as CHICKEN TIKKA

I’ve been finding myself horrified / captivated by this person of late, what with his tucking into very pricey pizzas and offering EXCITING REVIEWS :disco:

Isn’t thousand island just ketchup and mayo?

Is it? I think I’ve been scarred from seeing it at the Pizza Hut buffet where people had obviously been dipping a hand in and there was a CONGEALED LOOK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom