What do you like on your pizza?

I had a really good dessert pizza recently with cinnamon roll toppings basically

Oh gosh dessert pizzas always look amazing when you're looking at the menu but then once you've had your savoury one (and perhaps a lovely antipasto starter) you JUST CAN'T

Well this one was at a very classy all you can eat pizza buffet, so I could just have a little

The pineapple horreur seems to be something that basics on TikTok get upset about. After all, who doesn’t like a nice RING on their gammon steak?

Back to the topic on hand, coleslaw on any pizza is lovely.

Reactions: GNL
Love whatever pizza that features minced meat, eggs, pepperoni, mushrooms, avocado, feta cheese, mozarella, olives, lots of chili… what else?

(Obviously not all of the above in one of the same pizza)

Also insert another whiney post about my new tragic gluten free life. :(

My favourite local pizza place does all their pizzas with gluten free bread too, but it’s just not the same.

I did order a ham and pineapple pizza a while ago, convincing myself it would be finely sliced Parma. LIKE FUCK WAS IT. It was those indeterminate SMALL HARD STICKS

I did order a ham and pineapple pizza a while ago, convincing myself it would be finely sliced Parma. LIKE FUCK WAS IT. It was those indeterminate SMALL HARD STICKS

What do you expect from Pizza Hut?

I know someone who ALWAYS orders ham and pineapple when he gets home pissed even though he doesn’t even like pinespple

Yet more evidence that it’s SATAN’S TOPPING :shock:

A few years ago me and my friend bought pizza while drunk and she dropped hers face down in the stairwell of my apartment. Her solution was to put it in the oven to kill the germs?

A few years ago me and my friend bought pizza while drunk and she dropped hers face down in the stairwell of my apartment. Her solution was to put it in the oven to kill the germs?
What a SQUALID WENCH! :disco:

Does anyone like a DIP with their pizza? An ex of mine used to cover his in KETCHUP. :zombie:

The same fella used to smother his ROAST DINNER in VINEGAR.

what is everyone's local pleb pizza? here it's kebab, lettuce, garlic dressing

italian-pizza-kebab-pizza-doner-pizza-salad-pizza-pizza-tomato-sauce-mozzarella-cheese-meat-salad-dressing-pizza-kebab-109099295.jpg

what is everyone's local pleb pizza? here it's kebab, lettuce, garlic dressing

italian-pizza-kebab-pizza-doner-pizza-salad-pizza-pizza-tomato-sauce-mozzarella-cheese-meat-salad-dressing-pizza-kebab-109099295.jpg
That sounds really good as long as it doesn’t also have tomato sauce and cheese

Also insert another whiney post about my new tragic gluten free life. :(

My favourite local pizza place does all their pizzas with gluten free bread too, but it’s just not the same.
When did you go GLUTEN FREE? :shock:

I used to know someone who would look visibly irritated whenever a foreign member of staff in a restaurant couldn’t understand her question about gluten LIKE IT’S THE FIRST WORD THEY LEARN so I reported her to the housing association for owning a property in Wales which she HADN’T declared :disco:

I'm a whatever vegetarian option there is kind of boi but I'll stretch to a quattro stagioni.

Artichokes are my absolute favourite thing though. Maybe some caramelised onions. Sun dried/blush tomatoes. Goat's cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom