What We Do In The Shadows

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Has anyone been watching this mockumentary on iPlayer that follows 4 vampires who live together around?

I only heard about this tonight, but there's a couple of seasons of it and it has been renewed for a third season. I'm now on episode 5 and finding that it's getting funnier as the characters develop.

I've only seen the movie, which is fantastic, so will be watching this at some point.

I've only caught the odd episode here and there but it's very good! I love the boring as fuck energy vampire :D

Reactions: SDF
The cameos were just too much. Nick Kroll, what's-her-face Hazel from 30 Rock and TILDA :disco:

This was very enjoyable. I think Colin really came into his own in the second season.

Series 3 now on iPlayer 🧛‍♀️ Kristen Schaal gets a more regular part and Colin and Nadja are still king and queen of my cold dead heart 🖤

This is fantastic. Just binged the whole thing. The main cast are all fantastic.

Matt Berry is such an underrated talent. Obviously Nandor is red hot (and the actor always has been - I enjoy the camp portrayal). And Nadja, what a fucking QUEEN. Of course Colin gleefully boring people is a hot take on the office bore.

So many amazing one liners, it definitely needs a second viewing. One that sticks in my mind:

Do you have a quill?
No it's all digital.
I'm NOT SIGNING THAT.

And yes the cameos were top notch. TILDA FUCKING SWINTON!

I also enjoyed her from Motherland being an evil sperm stealing witch.

i like this show. only got into it this year.

team nandor. his accent and intonation is everything. then nadia. then louise from bob's burgers and crazy page from 30 rock.

this is hard

1. Nadja
2. Laszlo
3. Nandor
4. COLIN ROBINSON (in Nandor's accent)
5. The floating woman (Kristen)
6. The Baron
7. Guillermo
8. Their human neighbor
9. Jenna the virgin girl

I’ve watched the first two seasons. It’s so stupid, I love it. I wasn’t a big fan of the movie but I feel they fixed all the things wrong with that.

I can’t rank the main 5, I love them all equally. I can’t wait for season 3 to make it here.

It’s also been renewed for 2 more seasons.

I've seen the whole first season, and the odd episode here and there since. It's a really good show.

The baby energy vampire is giving me the fear though.

I'm so pleased that the Colin Robinson spirit survives.

Is this still going to be on the BBC or will it likely end up on Disney+ as a FX show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom