You wanted a new girlband? Here's CUTEBAD from the House Of XENOMANIA

I’m liking the chorus of Hotseat basically being a series of noises and a dance routine :disco:

NOT FEELING VERY NOW THOUGH (this is not necessarily a bad thing to these ears)

Now I look at the photo more closely, it’s plainly obvious Natalie is in the middle - couldn’t they have got her into some form of costume, like the others, before that photo? She looks like she just got off a short haul flight.
:D:D:D at “some form of costume”

They should have replaced Kolly with a COLLIE
Espn Dogs GIF by American Kennel Club

Naturals when it comes to choreography as you can see here :disco:
The options are ENDLESS!

giphy.gif

Today I will listen to the new single You Don't Really Wanna by Cutebad Xenomania flop British girl group.

There’s something a bit JANFT about the logo for (Xenomania’s new girl band for a new generation) CuteBad (You Don’t Really Wanna OUT NOW with Hot Seat Tech House and Electro Pop Remixes still available) that makes it look like CUTE3AD.

I see TWO GUESTS listed in the Official Moopy CUTEBAD chat lounge. You Don't Really Wanna be assuming things but maybe one of them is recently departed member Kolander (or whatever her name is) in the Hot Seat snooping for some hot CUTEBAD gossip since they are Brave Bold and Badass and also a girl band for a new generation whilst simultaneously being produced by Brian Higgins of Xenomania fame.

I think I want unperfect back. At least they were listless on purpose.

Nice to see Natalie the Intern has been glammed up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom