2021 Mayoral and Local Elections

Just a crumb of info on how you intend to do that Keith please a policy anything

d05.png

Greens currently up 26 across the country, which is a great start.

Labour are successfully managing to lose working classes, educated classes and the youth. The left need to seriously restructure.

I'm honestly thinking about a switch to the Greens, I'm so done with Labour.
I gave them up a while ago. I'm not against voting for them if they could win (like they did today), but they're not my default. I will vote Green unless there's a good reason.

The only reason I voted Labour was because we didn’t have a Green candidate.

My only only hope is that with lockdown ending it provides an illusion of life getting better. When all the meaningless promises he's made to the red wall seats come to diddly squat, they may give up on the Tories.

It's ironic that many of them say Labour do nothing good for them. We've had a Tory government for ELEVEN YEARS. Were they under the illusion that the last two PMs were Labour?!

JUST TAX THE STUPID PEOPLE!

I think Sadiq is doing less well thanks expected in areas that weren't staunch Labour, but a lot of the Labour areas haven't declared yet so he'll probably pull it back

I think Sadiq is doing less well thanks expected in areas that weren't staunch Labour, but a lot of the Labour areas haven't declared yet so he'll probably pull it back
Plus i’d imagine a hell of a lot of the Green 1st preferences will go Labour for second

TBH, I think smaller parties getting votes is a great thing. It's something that will keep building until you guys eventually get a Green Mayor :disco:

Also how is turnout? Sadiq being a forgone conclusion will hurt him as well.

There’s quite a lot of scaremonger about online about the London mayor - but I just CANNOT see Sadiq failing, or indeed flopping when it gets to round two.

Shaun Bailey does seem to be overperforming, but that seems to be quite normal for Tories.

I think there was a lot of voter apathy as some many people just assumed Sadiq was on lock they didn’t bother to vote, or went for Greens/Women’s Equality/Animal Welfare etc as their first choice because WHY NOT!

Sadiq strikes me as quite a popular GUY, and I’m sure that will be shown when we get the final results through.

TBH, I think smaller parties getting votes is a great thing. It's something that will keep building until you guys eventually get a Green Mayor :disco:

Also how is turnout? Sadiq being a forgone conclusion will hurt him as well.
We already had MAGID MAGID in Sheffield babes! :disco:

HOW THE FUCK have over 20,000 voted for that GINGER PRICK?!

This is the only place I've seen the 2nd choice votes as well and Khan is noticeably ahead on those. (well out of him & Bailey anyway. Berry is smashing those 2nd choices :basil:)

Assuming the rather vague "North East" covers Hackney - Labour first choice and Greens second choice CONFIRMED as what most people in my close proximity went for :basil:
Poor Sian Berry, imagine being the SECOND CHOICE of that many people!

HOW THE FUCK have over 20,000 voted for that GINGER PRICK?!
I assume it's the same stupid cunts who refuse to wear masks on the tube because FREEEEDOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Nearly 100,000 for Green is fab though! And that's only halfway through.

Greens are really pulling rather IMPRESSIVE numbers as the second choice it must be said. I imagine that would have spread to a lot of FIRST CHOICES too had Sadiq not been so generally popular with young-ish voters.

I assume it's the same stupid cunts who refuse to wear masks on the tube because FREEEEDOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Nearly 100,000 for Green is fab though! And that's only halfway through.
Yes I’m very happy with Greens doing well, at least SOME comfort!

Albeit they could at least stand in my constituency :evil:

I just hope they get MAGID MAGID back in the loop in some form (I mean he may be well be, I might have just not noticed!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom