A GAY MOOPY DISCO - ALREADY HAPPENED - WAS FABULOUS - LUBE RAN OUT

oh the adlibs as well.

"TAKE CARE MAH BUSINESS!"
"GET UP AND LEAVE!"
"S'OKAAAAY BABY! I CAN PAY MY OWN RENT! TAKE CAR MAH BABIES!"

everything about this song/remix/video package is UTTERLY INSANE :disco: :disco: :disco: god LOVE drugs! (except when they killed her :( )
I honestly thought it was a BIG OLE GAY SECRET and then fucking Drag Race cements its status.

oh the adlibs as well.

"TAKE CARE MAH BUSINESS!"
"GET UP AND LEAVE!"
"S'OKAAAAY BABY! I CAN PAY MY OWN RENT! TAKE CARE MAH BABIES!"

everything about this song/remix/video package is UTTERLY INSANE :disco: :disco: :disco: god LOVE drugs! (except when they killed her :( )
HEY! Crack is whack.

If done on a proper budget this "B&W Kylie lost in a kaleidoscopic Fritz Lang's Metropolis" video could've been SO BRILLIANT. some of the glam is PEAK KM GORGEOUSNESS.

If done on a proper budget this "B&W Kylie lost in a kaleidoscopic Fritz Lang's Metropolis" video could've been SO BRILLIANT. some of the glam is PEAK KM GORGEOUSNESS.
I love the video. I don't mind that it was done 4th single budget.

What I DO MIND is it being the 4th fucking single. Still she knows the gays love it.

Recent years really have lowered my expectations of a Kylie video. It is still very tour projection but doesn't seem as much of a shocker as it did at the time.

But WHY is Kylie THE ONE?! She doesn't really EXPLAIN what makes her so special in comparison to the undeniable charms of DANNII

This is a hot rush of GAY MANIA, but lets be real it has NOTHING on 'Everything I Wanted' at the very least :disco:

But WHY is Kylie THE ONE?! She doesn't really EXPLAIN what makes her so special in comparison to the undeniable charms of DANNII

This is a hot rush of GAY MANIA, but lets be real it has NOTHING on 'Everything I Wanted' at the very least :disco:
If you HAVE TO ASK, I hardly think you DESERVE TO KNOW.

Reactions: Zu
Wrong version of I Drove All Night. I realise that Moopy wouldn't have wanted Roy Orbison, but we could have had Cyndi. :disco:

I slightly prefer the drama of I Drove All Night from A New Day 2004 - Live In Vegas, but you can't exactly GO WRONG with this creepy straight man soft rock song turned poppers o' clock diva anthem :disco:

It's such a DRIVE TO AN APP DATE song I find so unrelatable as I used to have to walk for casual sex.

LAST SONG, finally I can feebly toss off with what little strength I have left after this ONSLAUGHT.

Reactions: COB
This has been great big gay fun, ta @Ag.

I am going to go to bed and listen to Bananarama ramble on about their school days for a bit to wind down before going to sleep.

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom