A Mariah - Glitter listen party (8pm TONIGHT)

I really feel like this song is very confused about what it wants to be. much like ice cream on a warm June day, it tastes good but it's melting, fast.

I'm getting the feeling this album isn't going to be for me.

Not living up to the 9/11 gif it was created to soundtrack so far.

Lead The Way is STUNNING, anyone who says otherwise is needs to go see a heart surgeon

I don't love Lead The Way... The vocals sound so cut and paste when she switches between lower and upper register. They should have just double tracked them. It's a shame because the melodies are pretty sweet and she does sound great from two minutes in when she's allowed to just go for it oh my god

Guys, Lead the Way is flawless. The way it builds and builds to that almost neverending final note! It's what divas were created for!

Reactions: SDF
I'm getting the feeling this album isn't going to be for me.

Not living up to the 9/11 gif it was created to soundtrack so far.
it's been a LONG TIME since I've listened to Glitter properly, but I seem to remember it gets weird and super gay enough in places to justify your perseverance...

If We is so tasty. I fucking love it. It's frothy like a '90s hangover Shake It Off.

If We has fallen apart completely :D oops!

I got nice and high this evening and I'm WELL in the mood to find everything either amazing/shite/exquisitely Mariah/all of the above.

Her vocals on I Didn't Mean To Turn You On, when she goes into that rich upper register, are... everything. And the whistles. She's in full command.

This song is very 'stuck behind people having a row at the Arianna Grande gig'.

It hits the bop quotient and spends no further energy. She's had much inferior filler over the years, this is rich. The piano elements on these hazy disco bangers add a real touch of CLASS

Yeah, Mariah sounds good on Don't Stop but the rapper is garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom