A rewatch TIMETABLE

From the replies it looks like a year where a country won for only the 2nd time.

I guess it is 2014 then.

There’s a quiz before at 6:30 too from Attitude magazine
Wonder if it'll be an interesting quiz, or just a Euroceleb-packed thing (I've seen the lineup) asking things like "what was the name of ABBA's winning song".

From the replies it looks like a year where a country won for only the 2nd time.

I guess it is 2014 then.

Exactly - 2014 or 2019 (they've done 2016 already); and as it's pride they're likely to go for Conchita.

Mind you, have they done 2019 yet? I can't be arsed with that one again yet.

I'm up for it as long as it's not too old. Glad to see there's more Moopy interest too!

I'm in as long as it isn't 2017 or 2019. No real interest in anything that recent.

2012 was touted pretty much every week by the fans so I wouldn't be surprised if they 'open' with that on Saturday.
That was our very first pick so I'm amazed they didn't do it. Beforehand I wasn't a big fan but the strength of 2012 and 2014 (in different ways) was one of my discoveries from all this.

All winners who subsequently returned... next in the sequence is Charlotte...

He's also revealed that it's from a host broadcaster who hasn't helped them before.

I’ll be here if it’s 1999! Memories of those early lockdown days where we’d watch about three in a night, 1999 AT LEAST three times a week and would have Mafia/Song For Moopy during the day.

I managed to miss 1999 all the times it was watched here, so I'll give it a go tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom