All inclusive Madonna CHART STATS, CERTS & STREAMS thread

Surely this could get to #1 on the sales chart. I don't think it's ever been available digitally, has it?

I've only ever had it on my CD copy of Vision Quest.

1000001348.jpg
they have the Kylie year wrong though

I got Beyoncé references when I first saw it, but I can’t remember from what lewk

her hair is really the best it's looked since Confessions tour right now. a fucking slay, she better keep it for the tour (that i'm not going to lol).

View attachment 15652they have the Kylie year wrong though

I got Beyoncé references when I first saw it, but I can’t remember from what lewk

I hate to say it, but they're all ripping off The Virgin Mary - and this isn't the first time Madonna has ripped her off either. The immaculate collection? Hanging around with a lithe, younger man named Jesus? Her NAME? It's fucking SHAMELESS.

I'm sure Mariah will surpass her in a few years with AIWFCIY, or Taylor with the re-releases and new albums still doing big business, but pretty amazing she is still #1.

Finally Enough Love is the queen of her discography it just won’t die yaaasss etc

It's only limping on largely because they have killed the streams for The Immaculate Collection, isn't it?

The charts are so MURKY now

I don’t think so? But maybe you’re right
Anyway finally enough love yeah it’s cumin

COADF is also due for a 2xp certification in the US, and Hard Candy for 1xp.

And I'm sure the 80s stuff is due for an update too, just harder to gauge pre-Soundscan.

I am hoping that this is the start of a proper reissue campaign in the USA. I want her to overtake Mariah and Barbra

'THE IMMACULATE COLLECTION' NOW AVAILABLE IN DOLBY ATMOS

Madonna’s acclaimed 1990 greatest hits album, The Immaculate Collection, can be heard for the first time in spatial audio thanks to a new Dolby Atmos mix available today HERE. Award-winning producer Mike Dean oversaw the new mix, using Dolby Atmos technology to immerse the listener in a dome of sound.

Apple Music and Youtube only for now - Spotify still don't do HQ or Lossless streaming.

This sounds pretty special which bodes well for the reissues - Mike Dean is looking after those too.

WHEN they finally GET HERE.

Last edited:
Do you need certain types of earphones / headphones to get the Atmos experience or can you tell the difference regardless?

Listening to it now on my bluetooth headphones and it's pretty great. They've really updated the 'immersive' Q sound.

ACTUALLY HOLD UP
This has the wrong version of 'Lucky Star' (i.e. the Spotty Fry one not the original TIC one)
UGH why can't her team do anything right

PDP sounds so good! :disco:

The swelling synths!

NEW ADLIBS!!??! Never heard them before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom