You just know she’ll be first out :(

You just know she’ll be first out :(
Well she has a very successful bussiness so no big deal

H3vwa2P.png

jaF5K8x.png

moEUnOu.png

HQYUj51.png

5nDIjq9.png

I actually like this cast (minus Silky). There’s no obvious winner. Also the glow ups are real.

How on earth did they stretch that to over an hour? I got through the first bit and that's more than enough for the one sitting for now.

I gasped at TKB. Didn't see her before. The star of this series I hope will be Ginger's modesty.

I was also really hoping one of the queens would have shouted "SOFT SCULPTURE BITCH" at Serena entering the work room.

it didn't dawn on me just how season 11 heavy this is until I watched their entrances.

So this starts just as the Down Under one finishes? And at the same time than the Spanish one, god I'm this close of total saturation.
You could just not watch blatantly appalling seasons like Down Under

Well I like to like things, so I always hope for the best with Allstars

but oof, definitely RPDR SomeStars, what a choice to pick so many from S11, especially THOSE ones!

Pandora and Yara side, this feels a bit like Drag Race Rehab.

still, it’s nice to see some old faces, and some … well… :eyes:

I'm delighted we've got back Scarlet Envy (who really deserved a double shantay in the lip sync that sent her home) and Rajah O'Hara (who totally has it in her to be a CLASSIC VILLAIN after all those war crimes she committed on her season that she wrote off with "sorry! I'm a Capricorn!!"), and I won't complain at all about an A'keria return (even if I felt she was a touch overbaked as some great comedy queen after her breakout in S11), but Silky in the same season as Eureka........fingers crossed she's clocked everything she got wrong the first time and realises she doesn't need to play up for the cameras.

I got through the entrances and the promo, but the interviews… AKeria just reeling off non-catchphrases and drivel

S13 was the same number of episodes as S12 wasn't it? Or was it one longer?

I wonder what this twist is going to be then, the queens vote for the bottom two each week and the lip sync decides it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom