All Stars 7

All the rumoured contestants on the International series did simultaneous 'whoops, broke both my thumbs and lost my charger!!!' tweets after they were off for a month, which feels like close to confirmation.

I've basically decided I'm just going to watch whatever's on iPlayer, plus US and All Stars from now on. Maybe Sweden if they ever do a Swedish series.

I'd totally forgotten about that International thing. It is definitely happening is it - not just fan wankery confused with the winners season being (very barely) international? Either way, with the reveal of S14 next week presumably that's launching first.

I've still not watched Holland S2, Canada S2 (beyond the first episode), Spain or now Italy. Think I have to accept that I'm just not going to keep up with it all.

I would start with Spain.

• Love
Reactions: COB
I was also thinking last night how I've now got a chance to try and get a couple of the other ones ticked off- I loved both Netherlands and Canada S1s so them first.

I might even get the WoW app at last to keep up with everything.

Canada S2 is all being dumped on iPlayer in December, presumably after it has finished 'live'.

It's when I stop being able to keep track of what I've not kept track of that I'll have to give up.

So far I've not seen:

• Drag Race Thailand Sophomore Season (Debut Season is an all time standout for those who haven't seen it yet)
• Holland 2 (I'm actually in no rush - I thought the interesting season one ones were some of the most blatantly downplayed contestants there have ever been, and the bank of Dutch dance riches even more neglected. "Salut!" was delicious though)
• Italy episode 1 (I need to get on this before I get an avalanche of @s (not on moopy) to generously spoil the surprise that @GALA (on moopy - Christmas season only) or Alexia have popped up or are being lip synced to)

Why do an ultimate grand prix when you can break it up into a mini series, thus ironically helping to make winning any of the show's series rather meaningless at this point? Anyway, I'm down :D

I’ve not bothered with Holland BECAUSE CLOGS :)

I imagine the queens on DR Spain are slightly pitched and hysterical but EVEN THEN

Is Jinkx doing All Winners and if so, WHY? Just do more things like this, which I absolutely love

Or THIS :D:D:D

Last edited:
“I’m going into open-heart surgery tomorrow -WISH ME LUCK!” :D

That one is STONED THINKING AND TIMING at its very best :disco:

I thought she made it clear she was nice now.
PRngi0w.jpeg

Yeah, Jan was just a bit annoying and try hard - not problematic :D Bring Roxxxy back on a regular All Stars so she can WIN, also.

Suffice to say it does look exciting, nary a booger to be seen.

But this is hardly the cast I think we had hoped for: 3 from AllStars coming around again, the two main series winners who would get you the best scores on Pointless, the Viv for some reason, and Jinkx and Raja.

I mean obviously people were hoping for more of the classic series winners but here we are. At least it’ll probably look expensive

At least we have the curiosity of breaking the AS4 tie, even though I absolutely do NOT need any more Monet in my life

Looking back over the other winners:
Bebe - Already done did it
Tyra - Probably in jail
Sharon - Isn't she cancelled?
Bianca - As if she'd ever touch it with a bargepole
Violet - I'd rather she wasn't there
Bob - Definitely should be there
Sasha - The series is pointless if she isn't there
Aquaria - No
Her that won season 13 - I wouldn't mind her coming back
Chad - Can't imagine him coming back
Alaska - Surprised she didn't take the opportunity
Trixie - Does anyone actually consider her a winner?
Sonique - Too recent

I'd say Sasha, Bob and Alaska are the only viable ones this series is missing.

I'm surprised none of Bob, Alaska, Trixie or Aquaria showed up. Have any of them gone on record as to why? (I guess Trixie in particular doesn't need it, and she probably doesn't want another opportunity to fall flat on her face)

I don’t think having doing it already is a reason Bebe isn’t there, I mean it’s no more than the AS girls and she did make the final 4

Oh are we dunking on Trixie again, fun
:Icesiseyes:

Shame they couldn’t have gotten a few more international winners if they needed the numbers. I’m sure Priyanka would’ve been up for it? And the Down Under winner, if only anyone knew who it was

Monet and Bob on the same season feels like a bit of a missed opportunity here, doesn't it?

They don’t usually miss one! There’s Sibling Rivalry, Monet guesting on Purse First Impressions, Bob guesting on the Pit Stop. Would they have anything left to say?

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom