All Stars 7

I had given up on the entire franchise after UK3.

But I think I have to give this cast a go, if only to see Jinkx and Raja again.

What!! Tbh far be it from me to call Bob a liar but I can’t imagine that.

Mind you, he has gone on record several times saying he wouldn’t have done it, and also that he would have, so goodness knows what narrative he wants

Well, stretching it out is what this show does these days, so I fully believe it. We have a strong batch of whomever the other winners were so we have at least 2 possible vintage level series left I'd say.

That’s what I’m thinking (and hoping too), that we’ll get another season of it including Bob and Alaska (and Blu :square:)

I hope Lawrence Chaney and Crystal Versace are on the next winners series.

Probably yes, but in my head I definitely rank All Star winners below regular season winners (except Alaska maybe) but that’s more to do with they way All Star seasons are produced.

Plus of course we've seen Shea in the format twice in the last five years. We've not seen Jinkx for nine years or Raja for eleven. So as much as I love Shea, the sense of anticipation just isn't there in the same way.

I like Shae on the show and she always delivers looks but after the show she gives me nothing. I tried listening to her podcast and it’s just…meh

I like Shae on the show and she always delivers looks but after the show she gives me nothing. I tried listening to her podcast and it’s just…meh

Yeah this is it for me too (I guess same for Jaida after listening to her podcast). I guess that’s the danger of podcasts though, people feel compelled to just keep talking nonstop for an hour, so it’s total filler.

At least Shea hopefully won’t be there with the sense of entitlement she had in AS5 that made me root for her less

I am tickled by Raja’s entrance more and more, it’s like she’s worried we wont get her joke

Did someone call for an EEEEYYYYEEE-CONNNNN?!?!! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I am tickled by Raja’s entrance more and more, it’s like she’s worried we wont get her joke

Did someone call for an EEEEYYYYEEE-CONNNNN?!?!! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
Uh Huh Yes GIF by A Black Lady Sketch Show

I honestly don’t think I can bear to watch this season, given the risk of Jinkx not winning. Why is she doing it? Surely she can’t be THAT poor?

Yes, there’s a definite taste for WHIMSY and the Families are so cute in their lovely bonnets :disco:

There are quite a lot of tickets left for Jinkx’s shows in London tomorrow and on Saturday so maybe she’s not the draw I thought she was :(

POOR JINKX

Still, she’ll always have her FAMILIES :disco:

Somehow I've still only ever seen one queen from the entire franchise perform IRL. And that was Jinkx. I honestly don't feel like I need to see another.

Jinx is all SOLD OUT on Seetickets! I would have gone if I'd known.
The London dates finish imminently as well, don't they? The UK tour goes through until June, but it's not heavy with dates until then. I assume she's spending time with her husband over here. I'm tempted by Cardiff in June but that's about 80% sold already looking at the seating plan so I'd better act quickly.

The London dates finish imminently as well, don't they? The UK tour goes through until June, but it's not heavy with dates until then. I assume she's spending time with her husband over here. I'm tempted by Cardiff in June but that's about 80% sold already looking at the seating plan so I'd better act quickly.
I think Saturday is the last night in London. It's a decent venue too, glad it's seemingly done well.

It’s the year 2065, Jinkx and Major have somehow survived…​

Jinkx is drinking. Major is balding. The world is collapsing. And reptiles rule the planet. In other words: not much has changed.
After a forty-five year hiatus, each of them is clinging onto what scraps of fame they still have. He’s got the songs; she’s got the voice. They’re still standing, and so are their grudges.
The RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Jinkx Monsoon and musical prodigy Major Scales return to the UK with their most outrageous, salacious and sacrilegious show yet.
After all those years apart, they’re finally Together Again, Again!

Jinkx booked :disco: . The Vaudevillians was excellent a few years back, so to see her with Major Scales again will hopefully be equally as good. Not sure why I left it quite so long to book.

That's a 500 capacity venue which I assume will sell out easily now - it was about 80% sold when I chose our tickets. With the promo from AS7 no doubt it will quite the HOT TICKET by the time the show comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom