ASFM: A Beryl-ation: The Final Act

I was agog at his consistent failures to understand a single bit of the process. He also said he didn't understand what was so fun about it, having not participated in any of the topics :D

@Beryl if it's not too much, can we get the poster name and/or country in the scoreboard please? Would be a lot easier to follow x

I was agog at his consistent failures to understand a single bit of the process. He also said he didn't understand what was so fun about it, having not participated in any of the topics :D

Some of these girls just AREN’T RIGHT :tongueout:

Outsynk and Whatevar.
5NTOUFX.gif

@Beryl if it's not too much, can we get the poster name and/or country in the scoreboard please? Would be a lot easier to follow x
No, sorry, all prep work for scoreboards is done and posters and country names didn't fit.

Shall be a list of them in the first post though.

Prepare yourself for 200 notifications saying "Who was that song?"

GOOD LUCK! You seem very prepared :disco:

Who's up for hosting the January edition? I think the plan was it will be a normal non themed one.

I appreciated him giving it a go, but it's hard to fathom how you can be a member of a music forum and not like a single one of 40 relatively diverse songs picked out by the other posters!

Some of us just enter for SHITS AND GIGGLES

I don't think other new player Jark got involved either (I may be wrong).

EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT ONCE.

Anyone with a laptop and a thick skin is capable of hosting.

That said I'm quite anxious to be hosting again.

THE PROFESSIONAL VIDEOS AND ALL THAT RAZZAMATAZZ HOLDS ME BACK FROM HOSTING

I'd be happy to do it at some point but everyone would have to be aware of a) BOG STANDARD setup and voting, no twists b) no fancy video stuff c) someone else would have to do the recap
:emoji_arrow_up::emoji_arrow_up: This :)

But I am bit tempted.

I'd quite like do a THEME one. But not surrounding the music or the artists. Something more factual. Like the song needs a colour in the title. Or something better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom