ASFM: Heat One - Live from the BHS Cafe. VOTING CLOSES THURS 28.10 @ 5pm

I very much hope MOST PEOPLE are voting in ALL HEATS :oi:
In a lot of ways this edition is an experiment in seeing how the competition can develop and progress. I can't wait for the full post-show STATS and analysis.

If i HAPPEN to go out in an early round, my desire for voting will be very much waned.

I suppose i could just random number generator the whole thing.

If i HAPPEN to go out in an early round, my desire for voting will be very much waned.

I suppose i could just random number generator the whole thing.
That’s exactly why you won’t find out any results until all 4 heats are over x
When is my the next round please?
We’re live every Thursday until the grand final which will be on a Sunday

Shitbags. Tomorrow morning when Mary Anne Hobbs is on. PROMISE
It’s weird you say that as I was going to post in the 6 Music thread. I’ve started having BBC Music 6 on in background at work and never heard such a dreary, sleep inducing voice. She should be on at 3am.

Come to think of it you could go full blown MF and release a minute clip of each song earlier in the week to appetite the LOONS :o:disco:

If votes stay exactly as they are now:

Getting one of tickets directly to the final will need to be resolved by counting the number of 12s
The margin between qualifying for the LAST CHANCE round and not qualifying is 1 point

VOTED

This was harder than usual. I think the smaller number of songs gave each song more of an opportunity to grow on me. I ended up liking all of them except for 1

VOTED

This was harder than usual. I think the smaller number of songs gave each song more of an opportunity to grow on me. I ended up liking all of them except for 1
I'm glad to read that because that's we meant before when we said this edition would be all about the music! I think too many great songs have got lost in the shuffle before alas :(

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom