ASFM: Heat One - Live from the BHS Cafe. VOTING CLOSES THURS 28.10 @ 5pm

Unless I'm in this heat, in which case I'm going to feel bad giving something a 1 :( :)

Will you tell us whether everyone in this heat voted or is that going to be CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION until later?

Will you tell us whether everyone in this heat voted or is that going to be CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION until later?
I can exclusively reveal that this is a conversation we haven’t had but I’m leaning towards using it as a shock revelation before the second chance round.

The FULL stats analysis will of course be revealed following the final!

To be honest I'd rather people voted after listening to the songs properly than just rush voting for anything in the last minute. I think because we are post-lockdown and people only have a week to vote I'm not too discouraged if we don't get 100% for each round, although that would be great.

Oh yes, the second chance round that comes before Heat 4.
Ma’am please, I’ve already flagged it with my line manager there is nothing more I can do.
2C2A846E-9D58-402B-81FE-ED4149A5961A.jpeg

currently: 75.00%
Does that mean that 30 people have voted (75.00% of all contestants) or that you have somehow received votes from seven and a half of the people in this heat?

Does that mean that 30 people have voted (75.00% of all contestants) or that you have somehow received votes from seven and a half of the people in this heat?
It’s now >30 people!

I'm supposed to be out tonight but since I have ANOTHER FUCKING COLD it looks like it's Heat 2 instead.

I had my own version of the six chair challenge when listening and ranking the songs.

I then used the @joanne method of scoring each song to get a final ranking and have send my votes to the host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom