ASFXMAS - VOTING CLOSED!

Based on a very meger sample of just three votes, 16 songs have no votes. Only three claimed votes from all three voters.

Will be tagging tomorrow.

There is increasing word that I have drunk social on 18th December. Its feasible I may close a day earlier and present the results on the evening of the 17th or close later and do the results on Monday 20th.

4 votes in.

The split between the ranked and rated votes are REALLY interesting and may well throw a spanner in the works come results day.

Yeah I was thinking there are quite a few songs I would rate 7 or 8 but wouldn’t give any points to.

I think I have my top 13 albeit with some REGRETTABLE CASUALTIES, the order needs fiddling with though.

Five sets of votes in now.

PLEASE REMEMBER, you may only give out FIVE 0's and FIVE 10's.

Thanks!

Well that was fun! Only heard about 3 of them before this. Plenty of Christmas keepers though. The fist 20 were quite pleasant on the whole (if a bit aurally beige) whilst the latter 20 had as many highlights as it did duds for me.

Great show @Ag & Moopy, i think this has been my favourite one yet!

As threatened I am now starting to TAG YOU FESTIVE HOES! You have 9 days to vote (maybe 8 days depending on my plans around 18th-20th December).

As it has previously been mentioned, but never gone ahead with, would anyone like a sync rewatch of all the songs one evening between now and the end of next week? I'm not especially bothered, but if it helps it can be arranged.

This is presuming we can squeeze something between Jark's poetry competition and Jark's sync listen of Natasha Bedingfield.

@Apocalypt Flyer
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@COB
@David_5000
@Devil
@Diddy
@dmlaw
@dUb
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@Iguana
@Indie
@jivafox
@jyxz
@Kate
@Lucille
@Music
@Nancy
@octophone
@OutSynk
@Pingu
@Raining On Me
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@Sally Thomsett
@SDF
@Soldi
@Suomi
@Tisch
@Win_the_game
@ZenGiraffe
@ZZ

Erm yes, I think a bumper night sync listen is a good idea. What about Sunday, Monday or Tuesday?

Erm yes, I think a bumper night sync listen is a good idea. What about Sunday, Monday or Tuesday?
I don't mind. I won't be providing guidance in terms of song names etc, so whenever really. It's about 3 hours. Sunday or Monday would be great I reckon.

OK it's looking more and more likely I'll close this a day early (Thursday) with the results on Friday night. Gonna struggle to get around this.

I normally somehow end up giving roughly the same people points but themed contests make that more unlikely so apologies in advance to anyone who relies on a friendly BFS vote.

Can we please honour the winner with this prize?

img-5043-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom