Award Season 2021/2022

I don't hate Gaga or anything, but it is objectively hilarious that she didn't get nominated :D

I hope no Madonna fan is gloating at the Gaga snub given that Madonna has never had an Oscar nomination and Gags already has 2 noms and a win.

Thrilled that Flee has been nominated for animated and documentary feature and The Long Goodbye has been nominated for live action short. Both are fantastic.

Surprised Rachel Zegler didn't get nominated for leading actress but it's a strong field.

Have any of you seen Flee yet then? I have it booked for the BFI in a couple of weeks but didn’t realise it was out already.

I saw the trailer for Flee when I went to see Belle at the weekend, it definitely caught my attention.

On that note though - no nominations for Belle? :(

Have any of you seen Flee yet then? I have it booked for the BFI in a couple of weeks but didn’t realise it was out already.

It was released here before Christmas

Twitter is having a meltdown about the Gaga snub.

Meanwhile, I Cannot process that Ariana Grande is part of an Oscar-nominated movie.

I saw the trailer for Flee when I went to see Belle at the weekend, it definitely caught my attention.

On that note though - no nominations for Belle? :(
I went to see it yesterday in York. It was fantastic.

It's between that and Encanto for best animated feature no doubt.

Reactions: COB
Well Wanda is a QOL and having seen Amy Schumer's act live I confirm she is FABULOUS

Don't know who the other one is tho sorry.

Amy Schumer is going to piss off a lot of deeply awful people.

GOOD! :D

Is Amy Schumer that current? I haven’t heard a pip from her in a few years.

she did but she had a well received indie drama out last year. I think she's coming back.

suddenly the Oscars sound, if not must-watch, at least might-watch...

Regina Hall has low key been doing a lot of interesting indie work. Also she’s got two movies coming out next year.

The Vanity Fair Hollywood cover is out (it’s awards adjacent)

The Nicole cover is something

Nicole serving Gwen Stefani WYWF? meets Sweet Escape realness :D

the airbrusher hates them all. poor Penelope.

I think Penelope has done some facial work. She looked different in the video.

I saw Penélope on Saturday in the Spanish Academy Awards and she looked exactly the same way she has for the last couple of years, I don't think she's had any work done (or anything certainly noticeable that would make her look like the right STATE that cover is).

I think she's had jawline fillers
outfit-of-exclusive-interview-the-ellen-show-2019.jpg

penelope-cruz-in-exclusive-interview-the-ellen-show-2019.jpg

to

and maybe a touch-up, the cheeks are fuller.

Do you still listen to that podcast? I gave up as the presenters were extremely annoying.

I quite like Chris and I find Joe to be oddly compelling as he seems to be a complete nightmare of a person. :D

Do you still listen to that podcast? I gave up as the presenters were extremely annoying.

No, not anymore. I too prefer Chris to Joe (Chris's endLESS upWARD inFLECTIONS though :zombie: are infuriating), but each episode runs way too long, the padding is just ridiculous and that endless quiz irritating :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom