ButterTart's Proper Trampy Prince Pip Memorial Trance Night! TONIGHT @ 8:40pm!

Oh is this going to clash with The Circle final?

It's fine, I'll multiscreen.

I can't believe you're proceeding with this in light of the circumstances you GHOUL.

I can't believe you're proceeding with this in light of the circumstances you GHOUL.

But Flip and Fill were very popular when Philip was last coherent so this is the perfect tribute

The Prince Philip on his way back from a preview of @ButterTart's playlist last night

00166a78-500.jpg

I assume this is being cancelled out of respect? :evil:
It's a TRIBUTE EVENT. Philip was a notorious and regular attendee at Wigan Pier. Although by his own admission he preferred a more sophisticated beat, than the Clubland mulch they churned out, but after 2 grams of MDMA he could never resist.

Trying to ignore the fact that I'm very clearly getting more ill as the day wears on :(

The festivities commence tonight at 8:30 - we'll be starting off with some of the finest commercial trance Wigan has to offer, taking a brief detour through Europop, then it'll be a mixture of trance classics, newer stuff and some more brazen shite before ending on a bit of shamelessly exploitative emotional trance.

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I’m going to the grocery store now and I really hope they have one of those disgusting looking drinks for me to try during this

I’m going to the grocery store now and I really hope they have one of those disgusting looking drinks for me to try during this
Well they didn’t. I want some of Zen’s pink hooch

To be fair, half the time it was just to get a reaction from dear departed Eddie.

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom