Captain Sir Tom Moore DEAD

I watched this as I made a deliciously fatty chicken and cream pasta surprise (the surprise is heart failure) and the thing that I was most taken by was why they allowed their children to be sat there being interviewed as well - particularly the 14 year old!?

And being asked by Piers to defend their evil parents’ wicked deeds! :D

I initially thought they'd been enlisted purely as human shields, just to sit there and look sad, but I was then taken aback by how they - the son in particular - dived in to answer certain questions, like they'd been fully briefed to defend against the various accusations :disco:

Wait, why are we expressing surprise at Hannah using family members for her own evil intents?

Hoping for the follow-up interview where Piers visits Jilly

I don’t even understand how all this started - what on earth was her dad doing running laps around that garden and how did the media find out

IMG_2620.png

I don’t even understand how all this started - what on earth was her dad doing running laps around that garden and how did the media find out

ALL HANNAH

She put Dear Old Dad to work in the fields as a "birthday treat", and then manically phoned every media outlet in existence shouting "NHS! HEROES! OLD MAN! CHARITEEE (begins at home)!"

I'd missed this delightful appearance from Hannah back in May on GB News, the nation's news channel, to discuss the film about Captain Tom that is definitely, definitely filming this autumn for release next year -

I don't. Ryan Murphy would miscast Troye Sivan as Hannah, and have the corpse of Leslie Jordan play Jilly.

By episode four he'd have introduced aliens (LGBTQ+ horny), and episode six would be a black-and-white flashback to the Titanic sinking for NO REASON

Give the job to Shonda Rhimes instead. Have Hannah portrayed as the Annalise Keating machiavellian GENIUS that she is.

Hannah not one to tolerate a little upstart!

I like the thought of Hannah peeping over Captain Tom’s shoulder as he types away on his £10k MacBook Pro (bought by the charity of course) and casually dropping in hints for a mention as she is a much celebrated Business Owner.

I like the thought of Hannah peeping over Captain Tom’s shoulder as he types away on his £10k MacBook Pro (bought by the charity of course) and casually dropping in hints for a mention as she is a much celebrated Business Owner.
'I'll bring your zimmer back when you're done with that LinkedIn endorsement, Dad...'

I can't decide if I prefer the Metro and their amazing headline

Or the BBC's which is otherwise more boring but features the return of JUBILANT JILLY and an updated glamorous garden photo shoot

So excited she forgot the sexy specs!

Pay no attention to the discreet man about to fertilise her fake lawn in the background

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom