Captain Sir Tom Moore DEAD

That man behind her. His feet aren't touching the floor. It's Captain Tom's ghost

:ghost:

He wasn’t lapping the garden after all; he was on his way to see Jill but bitch daughter kept spotting him :(

Are we going to get a live feed of the demolition of the spa?

This is such sad news. And just not what Sir Captain Tom Moore and, by extension, the late Queen Elizabeth and all who gave their lives for Britain in World War Two would have wanted.

And at this time of year, too. Remembrance services on Sunday should all have a three minute silence - two for the war dead, one for the spa.

"When you walk...to the public spa...hold your head up high...and don't...be afraid... of your neighbours..."

The family can apply for a judicial review at the High Court within six weeks of the Inspectorate decision if they believe there has been an error in law.

Do we think she’ll appeal again?

They should! Hannah deserves her day in court :disco:

v2-p29nigellaGETTY.jpg

Jill very much the Coleen Rooney to Hannah’s Rebekah Vardy

‘She better not cunt me off’

From Popbitch :D

Sad though it is that the Sir Captain Tom Memorial Spa & Pool House Complex is about to be demolished, Hannah Ingram-Moore can at least be proud that her website "A Gift Of Kindness" remains standing.

With the very fitting motto "Above all, be kind – it doesn't cost you a penny", the Ingram-Moores have been moderating and publishing user-submitted stories from some very real, very sincere people – like Anthony Soprano, Tim Robinson (from I Think You Should Leave) and Luka (aged 8 and a half) who writes...

"My brother was kind to me when my goldfish died. I was very sad but he showed me that if you put a picture of a goldfish inside the aquarium it is kind of the same thing, at least until the paper goes dissolved. I really don't miss my goldfish any more because I prefer my pictures. My mum said that if my story goes on the kindness website then she promises she will never get me a goldfish ever again so I can keep just my pictures. Yes please!"

[More extremely genuine stories here]​

Some of the most dramatic backing music I've ever heard as they show them heading in to discover the fate of the spa :D

Jilly had put up some horrible looking trellis things to try and hide the spa from her 99 year-old mother's gaze.

Ugh I thought it was on until 11, it's about to finish! Wish I'd switched over earlier now.

Imagine the scenes down the Mareston Mortaine Leisure Centre when Hannah now has to attend there for water aerobics

:YesIHaveDone:‘Oh here she comes, LADY MUCK!’
‘Your pool on the blink Hannah?’ :YesIHaveDone:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom